IT.COM

Advertising my domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello, does namepros allow me to post a domain in the domain fixed price forum and the domain traffic states at same time? I posted the domain in domains fixed price and was wanting to put the domain in the forum fixed price domain + traffic states domain forum since I got pics of my traffic stats from google. If I post the domain in each forum, would that be against namepros rules?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Generally speaking on all forums cross posting all over the place is considered bad form...probably better to choose one or the other and then have a forum signature which will get you exposure.

•••
•••
Can I delete the topic then and copy it to another forum section?

•••
If you click the little traffic roadsign thingy at the bottom left of your post under your name you can request that it is moved, but try to have a good reason for using that report form...asking the mods a question such as if they would like a cookie or if Wendy is free and single tends not to be acceptable :p

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back