NameSilo

domain AdvertiseWebsite.net- Need Quick Analysis

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocka

Established Member
Impact
0
I am currently being contacted by someone about selling http://www.advertisewebsite.net. They are asking me to provide them with a price based on "fair market value". To me, its worth what someone is willing to pay. Any ideas? I obviously want to get the most I can out of it.

Also, It made like $1.25 with about 110 visitors for the month of March.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back