Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Advertisers Max Bid

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

carltonleon

Established Member
Impact
18
This may seem like a silly question but here goes ....

When you are looking for your keyword in Overture and you get advertisers max bid of say $3 , how do you ensure the link that states $3 is on your parking page ?

Does namedrive just pick random ads for your topic or can you get the ads that pay out the most onto your page ?

I hope that I am explaining the question properly .


Thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
People who are paying for ads at Overture get a choice of placing different bids that will appear at parked pages and those that appear at yahoo's search engine pages. People usually pay much higher for being listed at the search engine than at parked pages (this is due to click fraud). Some people choose not to list at parked pages.

I believe ND and Sedo used adwords and TrafficZ uses Overture. I am unsure what the other parking companies are using.
 
1
•••
Thanks Fonzie.

Much appreciated.That makes sense of it for me.

Rep added
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back