NameSilo

Parking Questions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have my domains parked with Namedrive and 1 domain in particular has got 42 views in 2 weeks but only 3 clicks and only at 3c perclick.
I have 2 questions
A) Is 42 views good and is 3c per click good ? it seems a little small to me.

B) is it possible to get ads on the page that are more relevent to the domain ?

It is a soccer domain.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
3 clicks isn't bad for that many uniques. The earnings certainly could be more though.

What keyword are you using? Where is the traffic coming from. I am guessing it could be from asia or from proxies (earnings are much lower for these groups).

•••
Why not develope it? I've had better luck with developed names than parked ones.

•••
The keyword that I am using is Arsenal and so far most of my views and clicks have been from Europe.
How do I go about getting relevant ads on the site.

I do not really know how to develop a site yet.

Thanks again

•••
Try out some different keywords so you can find the best combination of click through rate and pay per click. You can try with different club names and generic soccer terms.

•••
Might try "world cup," "football," "jersey," "football equipment," and/or other generic names relating to soccer.

•••
Maybe if you post the names someone can suggest some keywords for you ?

•••
The domain name is Arsenal-land.com

There is a highly successful forum website of the .co.uk , so I thought I might get some clicks for the.com

•••
Probably not much you can add to that except Football or tickets perhaps ?

•••
Have you thought about selling the domain to the .co.uk site? If the parking revenue is low might a domain sale be the best option.

•••
The .co.uk site has been running for 4 years now and the .com has been available up to last month when I regged it. If they did not reg it then I cannot see any reason why they would want it now.

Thanks for all the reponses

•••
Tread carefully whatever you do with the domain. You don't want to end up in court.

•••
Thanks for all responses

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back