Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Domain been stolen!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

domaintalk

Established Member
Impact
0
SOmehow did person in this forum
"aa70"

nickname stole my domains

seoforum.net and webhostchat.org

I checked his posts and i see he has done fraud in this forum.

Now i want both my domains back ESPECIALLY seoforum.net

How do i do this?
I am able to get a lawyer but i dont have much money about $1000 would that be sufficient enough?

should i get in touch with a lawyer.

I checked on this guy and he seems to have frauded every domain he sold.

My domains are sold to repectable members of this forum i checked!

So i donot in any way wish to say they have taken part in this fraud just want to know how to get it back!

thanks in advance guys.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
How do you say he stole your domains? Did you handle him a password to manage your domains? Did you lose power to manage your domains and in what way? Does the WHOIS data for the domains you mention show his data, when it shoudl show show your data?
 
0
•••
Well it showed MY data (Jack Shareman) when i bought the domains.

But i kept it to sell on LATER stage ie a few month. so the value GROWS!

I just checked today after i saw a post on my apprasial . then i checked!

I have evidence in my paypal still i bought the domain from unitedhosting.co.uk !
Basically i have NO idea how he got access to my enom. I bought hosting from a few hosts before and all my passwords are the same but i dont see how he got my username and thats why i dispatched an email to enom to check the hostname of the person who transfered the domain and check the country to check and see where the domain came from / went to! and check that against mine and that should prove that I DIDNT do it!

TO be honest noone in the right mind would sell seoforum.net for $15 !
 
0
•••
Did you originally Register these domains or Purchase them from another Owner ?

Just kind of wondering as this may help to trace whats Going on - Not taking up for this member at all Because other "Established" Members have had some major Problems with him as well ....
 
0
•••
This domain was BOUGHT from unitedhosting (matt) WITH paypal WITH recipt.
I still have it in my paypal record.
I didnt reg it it was transfered to me by him
 
0
•••
Ok i am having discussion for 1 of the domain (seotalk.net) with johnn :)
still webhostchat.org left :(

But thanks alot johnn for getting in touch really appriciate it :)
 
0
•••
You have to explain in detail when, how, from whom, etc. you bought the domain name so that we can help you.

FYI here is the historic whois on the domain name SEOFORUM.NET:

Until 5/28

Registrant Contact:
endiper
Ali Ahmadyara (countershack@<domain>)
+44.07795096497
Fax: +44.07795096497
24 upper craigour place
Edinburgh, EH16 6RR
GB

From 6/26 to present

Registrant Contact:
-
John Nguyen (johnn@<domain>)
(whois info removed)
 
0
•••
I already have uhmat from unitedhosting a long time ago!
But i will go ahead further but i rather not now because johnn is being very helpfull and trying to track this for me :)
 
0
•••
I will be more than happy to return the name to the "right owner" but I need some proof. Until then, the name is still in my account.

John
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Whois history shows domains were owned by 'Ali Ahmadyara' prior to sale on NP, and aa70 was registered with an email address of 'ali_ahmadyara@<domain>'.

Stolen domains or sellers remorse? Both users 'domaintalk' and 'aa70' share the same IP address.
 
0
•••
-RJ-

Thank you for your attention in this matter. First he sent me an email saying that he will pursue law suit if I don't return the name back to him immediately. Then he send several PMs to ask me to push the name back to his Enom account.

I can't verify his IP but I told both to him and Wavemail that I will be glad to return the name providing proof that he owns the name and it was stolen.

The whole thing started very fishy when I first received the email.

Thanks again.

John
 
0
•••
-RJ- said:
Stolen domains or sellers remorse? Both users 'domaintalk' and 'aa70' share the same IP address.

Ahhhh..this is getting interesting!! same IP??? and yet domaintalk is blaming aa70??? """and much more fraud has been done by him!"" WHO???

RJ is probably right sellers remorse!!
 
0
•••
My scam-o-meter is flashing...
 
0
•••
wat gain would he get out of it though? Transferring the domain form one of his accounts to the other? How would he make money? Doesn't make much sense to me.
 
0
•••
Man oh Man ....... Oh What a tangled "Web" we Weave ....

Truly - UnBelievable !!!!!!!

BTW - ohwhatatangledwebweweave.INFO Is still available - !!!!

Trying to break the Tension there - But this is far from funny D-:
 
0
•••
wow - this thread was like a movie.. I didn't see it coming that they were the same guy! I noticed 'Jack Shareman' turns to 'Mark Livsey' here: http://www.whois.sc/cplusplus.us - well thought out scam, what a shame people that are smart enough to come up w/ a scam like that can't come up w/ legitimate ways to do business..

Anyway, nice diligence Johnn..
 
0
•••
He must have really needed the $15. Hope all goes well.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I guess a thread like this gives a kind of a warning to newbies such as me
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back