Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

discuss Unresponsive Afternic Broker

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

romnickdotcom

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi. I received an offer for goai.garden domain. The negotiation ended up stalled because the buyer's offer is $1k and it's below my floor price. I contacted the broker to ask if the buyer could go to at least $2k and I'll accept it. But the broker is unresponsive. I didn't receive any reply. Is somebody from afternic or Godaddy here who I can get in touch to regarding this? Thanks to anyone who can help.
 
0
Close
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Just a quick heads up: Your domain was registered 3 weeks ago at Dynadot, and if a buyer selects LTO (that you have enabled), Afternic will automatically cancel the sale because the domain cannot be transferred to GoDaddy yet, or even soon.
 
Last edited:
4
Close
Just a quick heads up: Your domain was registered 3 weeks ago at Dynadot, and if a buyer selects LTO (that you have enabled), Afternic will automatically cancel the sale because the domain cannot be transferred to GoDaddy yet, or even soon.
Thanks for the heads up. I disabled the LTO option. Thank you!
 
0
Close
I have same problem. They are using ai for low dollar amounts. There is a broker name but it is a joke. They don't answer. Ask a question, you get ai response.
 
1
Close
I have same problem. They are using ai for low dollar amounts. There is a broker name but it is a joke. They don't answer. Ask a question, you get ai response.
I don't get any response at all. Maybe because it's Sunday? So no work? Is that how it works?
 
0
Close
They have to wait for several days before reply to you to show their boss that they are busy.
If they answer right away meaning that they have nothing to do and may be fires from the boss.
 
1
Close
I changed my price to $1k. Exactly what the initial offer was so I don't have to wait for the broker's response and the buyer can just buy the domain directly.
 
Last edited:
2
Close
IMG_2276.png

This guy has been around.forever
@GoDaddy can u help member.out ¿
 
1
Close
Show attachment 309207
This guy has been around.forever
@GoDaddy can u help member.out ¿
@GoDaddy can you please help me with this? I need the broker named Calum Y. to tell the buyer that my domain goai.garden is now available for $1k - the same price as the buyer's initial offer. I am not getting a response from the broker so I need your help. Please. Thank you!
 
0
Close
UPDATE: Status is "Sale Pending". My concern is it has been more than 3 days since the status changed to sale pending. Will this convert into a successful sale? I don't know.
 
0
Close
The negotiation went STALLED for GoAi.garden domain. Repriced it to $3,888.
 
0
Close
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Quick replies: search, your most used replies, and more on every post
Quick replies are easier to find and use now. The quick reply menu has a search box. Type a few letters to find the reply you want. A...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back