NameSilo

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Tap2Download.com
TapToDownload.com

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
thxs for all the daily news mrcurly

so what's the correct term to use - for this niche

tap
wallet
nfc
mobile

•••

tap
wallet
nfc
mobile

I'd say a bit of all four in my opinion.

•••

tap
wallet
nfc
mobile

You will find words like tap, wave, swipe, ping, wallet etc will become the norm as they are pronounceable. NFC will still be a term used with this technology, but I think when it comes to domains, you are better off having a nice brandable, pronounceable name.

Just my opinion folks....

•••
You will find words like tap, wave, swipe, ping, wallet etc will become the norm as they are pronounceable. NFC will still be a term used with this technology, but I think when it comes to domains, you are better off having a nice brandable, pronounceable name.

Just my opinion folks....

Totally agree. Words that are one syllable or two words that are one syllable each; PayPal or HealthTap are more brandable than a four syllable names (NFC + whatever.com)

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
added MobileMoney360.com, MobileWallet360.com, MobilePayment360.com and DigitalWallet360.com

•••
•••
Caught another drop -

Tap2Save.com

Cheers

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
why is every post a link out?

•••

It's cool, nothing to be alarmed about.
mrcurly uses links to keep us updated on news and articles on this subject.

:)

•••

Because it's more convenient than typing "wallet" into the google input box when under the "news" tab :)

•••
I did get a $500 offer in an email for TapJo.com I did not register for this niche but it makes sense I guess for a brandable. Will see if they buy on the counter offer.

•••
Almost forgot about this one. Thought it a good one for an info site!!

AboutWallet.com

•••
Found an interesting product in Australia, describing itself as a mobile wallet powered by Paypal, which also seems to offer location-based vouchers and deals. The vid is good - basically when you pay it generates a time-limited QR code on your phone which the merchant scans, so there is no need for NFC or SMS or Bluetooth. In the video they call themselves Beam - I guess you can say you are beaming money.

http://www.beampay.com/

Last edited:
•••
•••
Almost forgot about this one. Thought it a good one for an info site!!

AboutWallet.com

Lol, I was thinking about picking that one up off the Godaddy closeouts(don't remember if it was closeouts or available). I liked the domain as well.

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

Just regged WalletPad.com from the drops.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back