IT.COM

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Oh sh*t never knew that. How dumb of me lol. But I still like the name either way:red:

:D Not a train-smash. Get a refund for those names. Call Godaddy, they will refund you within the first 5 days. The quicker the better. Delete them both.

I had no idea you were allowed to forward to a site that you don't own unless it's parked?

Firstly, one shouldn't redirect traffic to parked pages. It's not allowed.

But you can redirect to any website you wish. Even if you don't own it. I can redirect my domain to Namepros if I wanted to. It might not seem right-but it's that way. :blink:

:wave:

•••
Firstly, one shouldn't redirect traffic to parked pages. It's not allowed.

I thought Matt on NP thread said that Traffic arbitrage was ok at Bodis? Surprised me but read your parking T&C imho.

•••
I thought Matt on NP thread said that Traffic arbitrage was ok at Bodis? Surprised me but read your parking T&C imho.

Arbitrage is allowed only if the redirect is coming from a very similar domain name.

But redirecting traffic to any parked page-that is certainly not allowed.

Arbitrage is not always possible. And when you do it, do so at your own risk-can get you banned if you are not aware of how it really works. :imho:

Last edited:
•••
Arbitrage is allowed only if the redirect is coming from a very similar domain name.

But redirecting traffic to any parked page-that is certainly not allowed.

Arbitrage is not always possible. And when you do it, do so at your own risk-can get you banned if you are not aware of how it really works. :imho:

I don't know why redirect to a parked site is really any different that back links to a parked page but that's just me.

You're probably right but I dont think saying read T&C is a bad idea :)

But read this and thought it interesting. I had read previously about problems :

http://www.itbusinessedge.com/cm/bl...-urgency-likely-will-slow-e-wallets/?cs=50379

It's interesting to read something putting the brakes on things. It seems that this is proprietary solutions - the real money will be made by the innovators that simply don't change that much. There really should not need to be a huge hardware issue, imho.

•••
I don't know why redirect to a parked site is really any different that back links to a parked page but that's just me.

Some domains which were once developed might have backlinks which are still active. This traffic is allowed when the domain is then parked.

However, creating backlinks while the domain is parked-that's not allowed.

There are peeps who do this though.

You're probably right but I dont think saying read T&C is a bad idea :)

But read this and thought it interesting. I had read previously about problems :

http://www.itbusinessedge.com/cm/bl...-urgency-likely-will-slow-e-wallets/?cs=50379

It's interesting to read something putting the brakes on things. It seems that this is proprietary solutions - the real money will be made by the innovators that simply don't change that much. There really should not need to be a huge hardware issue, imho.

Interesting article. From one of the links below that article:

Google NFC Smartphones Come with IT Headaches

http://www.ctoedge.com/content/google-nfc-smartphones-come-it-headaches

•••
•••
•••
Those who challenge "mobilewallet" domains or "wallet" domains , you will fall. I have some amazing news coming soon that has changed me and my families life. You have been warned!

Cheers

Did I miss the announcement ?

•••
•••
Did I miss the announcement ?
No announcement yet mate.
I will say its about one of my domains and a global corporation.

My broker is in negotiations and I have been told to be patient.

That is all I can say at the minute.

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
No announcement yet mate.
I will say its about one of my domains and a global corporation.

My broker is in negotiations and I have been told to be patient.

That is all I can say at the minute.

Cheers

Sorry. Didn't mean to rush :) I was just curious.. it's nice to hear the odd victory and I've been waiting.. lol

•••
My $700 sale by the way was - StarWallet.com

Cheers

•••
can i delete this post? i wasn't interested to post anything related to tap. :)
sorry for that 3D!

Last edited:
•••
we want to sell! how much should i offer for this domain? any idea?

How is this related to tap dancin'/domains or to the discussion? :lol:

•••
•••
•••
A sale via Afternic -

PhoneBank.org - $1,188

At a guess I would say it is Mobile Money related.

•••
A huge number of NFC domains were added on Sedo last week, some very long and very specific, what would you do with it if you bought nfcdiner.com ? Or nfcnerd(s).com?
I saw those as well and those reg`s were automated on available dictionary words placing "NFC" in front most likely... a bunch of them made absolutely no sense at all...

•••
I saw those as well and those reg`s were automated on available dictionary words placing "NFC" in front most likely... a bunch of them made absolutely no sense at all...

I don't understand why folks would register NFC domains? The abbreviation stands for a technical capabity which is much different from "wallet" for example. I can see the public searching for wallet this or mobile that but certainly not NFC whatever.

The wallet domains seem to have been registered long ago or are getting snapped up recently. I admit I grabbed a few, such as, walletcharity.com, walletdonations.com, walletupdates.com...maybe a mistake but with coupon codes they were only a few bucks.

•••
I don't understand why folks would register NFC domains? The abbreviation stands for a technical capabity which is much different from "wallet" for example. I can see the public searching for wallet this or mobile that but certainly not NFC whatever.

The wallet domains seem to have been registered long ago or are getting snapped up recently. I admit I grabbed a few, such as, walletcharity.com, walletdonations.com, walletupdates.com...maybe a mistake but with coupon codes they were only a few bucks.

I don't think those names are bad. And for a few bucks why not?

•••
I don't understand why folks would register NFC domains? The abbreviation stands for a technical capa
bity which is much different from "wallet" for example. I can see the public searching for wallet this or mobile that but certainly not NFC whatever.

I have a few developed NFC websites online since 2006 which today generates 100k+ pageviews monthly. According to my stats, I have to disagree with your statement...

In regards to "wallet", it is an English word, marketable to English speaking users only and has a typo possibility.Besides that, it only applies to one application for NFC technology, which is "mobile payments & transactions". There is a whole lot more about NFC then just payments...

NFC is a universal abbreviation, that will distinguish "Near Field Communications" enabled devices and applications. As will the "N" mark, the symbol that consumers will recognize to easily identify NFC-enabled devices and touchpoints.

images

NFC will become a common abbreviation, just as USB is today.

Earlier in this thread I made a post, yet no one here has replied...I wonder why?
http://www.namepros.com/4307139-post369.html
:cy:

•••
This is getting interesting - traffic is getting better and lots of Whois searches on my domains (3) for this tech

•••
This is getting interesting - traffic is getting better and lots of Whois searches on my domains (3) for this tech

Yesterday there were 11 whois searches on tapandpaydot net and 7 the day before that.

•••
yup I still got

Itapandpay

Itaptopay

taptopayit

over 5/ 6 Whois searchs per day on each domain being recorded on my cp @ fabulous - more important traffic has increased to all regions., happy with the three I have - all dot com

•••
yup I still got

Itapandpay

Itaptopay

taptopayit

over 5/ 6 Whois searchs per day on each domain being recorded on my cp @ fabulous - more important traffic has increased to all regions., happy with the three I have - all dot com

Nice names, wish I had mine in .com but I think it's still worth $.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back