IT.COM

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
[/COLOR]Just had a $500 offer for - Tap365.com , from a company in New York. I have countered the offer and will let you know the name of the company if we agree a sale. (They deal in Mobile Money / Billing)

For a 365 domain that's not to bad, had it been 360 I would have asked mid $x,xxx.

I dont know what you countered with but if you can get at least a grand for it that would be great :)

•••
Just picked up NfcGambling dot com off the drops.

These others are available as of now for anyone that wants to register them:

ALL .COM

tapthecloud
tapyourway
nfcrecognition
nfcsecurepay
nfcforex

Last edited:
•••
Just bought

NFCIC.COM

nfc integrated circuits/chips

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Just picked up NfcGambling dot com off the drops.

These others are available as of now for anyone that wants to register them:

ALL .COM

tapthecloud
tapyourway
nfcrecognition
nfcsecurepay
nfcforex

Just bought NFCFOREX.COM Thanks for the heads up your a star :]

•••
I have following in dawt com

TapToSubscribe - for subscribing to any newsletter / magazines..etc at the bookstall, newspaper stand, airport and in-flight.

Tap2Subscribe

TapToRemit - for remiting money

Tap2Lease

Tap2Try - This can be good for trying a sample music of a singer or a band by tapping on the NFC Tags on a poster, banner or advertisement page in a magazine, newspaper or any merchandise items. This name can also be used for trying sample chapters of a book by tapping before actually buying the whole book.

Are these names Good, Bad or Ugly? What do you think?

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
Just Bought

TAPWRISTBANDS.COM

•••
Just had a $500 offer for - Tap365.com , from a company in New York. I have countered the offer and will let you know the name of the company if we agree a sale. (They deal in Mobile Money / Billing)
Just an idea: You could mark this negotiated domain in your walletdomains.com site in red colour or so, to show visitors there is some life.

BTW: Within days your Alexa ranking has improved from ca. 16 M (if I remember correctly) to ca. 10 M.

•••
For me the top three in there are tec, ace and force. They sound like product names. Other names that are wallet-related services I am not sure about, but we don't know what will happen with wallets and whether the word wallet will start to get used differently. Lots of wallet domains are developed already for money related sites. Also, will wallet users trust or be interested in third party services for the digital wallet(s) they actually use?

Is keyword+wallet or wallet+keyword better? What do people think on this?

Thanks Carob

•••
Originally Posted by carob
Is keyword+wallet or wallet+keyword better? What do people think on this?

I think it just depends on the keywords. Supportwallet doesn't have the same ring that walletsupport has. On the flip side, bigwallet sounds much better than walletbig.

Interesting question! I often do not really know how to combine words in a domain name because English is not my mothertongue. Ok, it is obviously with online-, mobile-, big- or -forum, -blog etc, usually.

But sometimes I have to take both versions if they are available because I cannot decide. E.g. - which is better: walletdating (make dates with your mobile wallet) or datingwallet (a mobile wallet with dating function as I understand it)? I regged both but do they both make sense, besides a domain value which might exist or not? Opinions appreciated!

•••
BTW: Within days your Alexa ranking has improved from ca. 16 M (if I remember correctly) to ca. 10 M.

Thanks for the info Blitzpotz , I have directed most of my domains to my walletdomains.com site so this is why the traffic has increased and which goes to show that these types of domains are being searched for. To be honest, it is not only domainers that are having a look, I have had a few companies Inquire about a few domains too. One of the inquiries was about Wallete.com , which I only reg'd a couple of days ago. Considering from the start I had a 5 year plan ( down to 4 and a bit now ) things are looking good. I have 2 more nice domains dropping in my account over the next 5 days.

Cheers

P.S. The traffic is coming from all over the world, below are a few places I get my most visits from -

United States
Canada
Germany
Korea
China
Vietnam
India
Thailand
Australia
Maldives
South Africa
Italy
Belgium
Sweden
Argentina
Dubai

It is great having Statcounter because you can see the route people have taken to get to your site etc... most of the visitors have been typing in their search engine my domain ( xxxxxxxxx.com ) then finding my site through the results, also lots come through a who is search and I can track returning visits.

Last edited:
•••
DOTD: Cashless360.com, Cashless365.com, CashLess247.com and reg'd a drop Cashless-Payment.com

godaddy promo code: 495july

•••
Just landed in my account -

NFCSITE.COM

Cheers

•••
•••
When I read this article about a successful young domainer yesterday
http://www.domainarts.com/2011/11/03/andy-booth-flies-high-the-story-of-his-domaining-success/

I did remember this earlier post here

we all gotta be smart and just make sure we get some sales on these, If we look at the cloud thread or 3D thread... peps bought and bought and only a few made a sale.

There are members - myself included - who are regging dozens and hundreds of mobile payment related domains. This is a mix of gambling, collecting and investing, without any guarantee that there will be ROI in the future.

Why not (crowd-) invest only and buy ONE super domain to sell it for a better price later, like this guy started to do domaining.

Just read the article and you will understand what I mean. Meanwhile I am registering a handful more domains LOL ...

•••
When I read this article about a successful young domainer yesterday
http://www.domainarts.com/2011/11/03/andy-booth-flies-high-the-story-of-his-domaining-success/

I did remember this earlier post here

There are members - myself included - who are regging dozens and hundreds of mobile payment related domains. This is a mix of gambling, collecting and investing, without any guarantee that there will be ROI in the future.

Why not (crowd-) invest only and buy ONE super domain to sell it for a better price later, like this guy started to do domaining.

Just read the article and you will understand what I mean. Meanwhile I am registering a handful more domains LOL ...

Your not always guaranteed a sale with a super domain, depends on what the buyer wants to spend. A big buyer has lots of choice of BIG Domains.

Last edited:
•••
Reports filtering through in certain countries, replicas of iphone 5 are being sold with NFC.

Last edited:
•••
lolcash.com

:lol:

Last edited:
•••
•••
I figured I would jump on the bandwagon and reg one.

MobileTapApp.com

I thought it flowed nicely.

•••
•••
•••
Probably Samsung may be interested in owning

TapToRecharge dawt com

Tap2Recharge dawt com

;):hehe:

Or

NfcBattery.com
NfcBatteries.com
NfcMat.com

Duracell are bringing out Powermat with NFC Tech built in that recharges your phone. Not sure if it charges your phone using nfc. Interesting that they have put NFC in it though.

Last edited:
•••

Mobile payments are poised to grow from $170 billion in 2010 to $630 billion by 2014 — Mobile Bitcoin payments will be playing its role in this.

With this new mobile interface for bitcoin we are taking another small step towards making bitcoin worldwide known and accessible for millions of smartphone users. You are able to send bitcoin to just about anyone in the world via email or sms — we cover 712 SMS networks in 212 countries. So even if the recipient has little or no knowledge about bitcoin, they can easily claim with redeem codes. As a consumer you can give your phone permission to know where you are in order to receive offers, discounts and rewards based on your location.

ResponsePay is a web application (or "webapp") and therefore not a native application for iPhone or Android for the sole reason that we wanted to provide people with something that could not; suddenly be removed from any app store.

And that may be good news for the owners of mobile bitcoin domains, thanks.%%-

•••
Or

NfcBattery.com
NfcBatteries.com
NfcMat.com

Duracell are bringing out Powermat with NFC Tech built in that recharges your phone. Not sure if it charges your phone using nfc. Interesting that they have put NFC in it though.

Powermats have been out for a few years now. I did hear a rumor that apple may have the technology in a future iPhone where users could wave their phone to charge it. Wave, motion, move...same thing in my book and cool stuff if true B-)

•••
•••
I got

NFCRPG.COM

NFC in role playing games/gaming is going to be huge.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back