Dynadot

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For anyone who reads this thread and is thinking about registering NFC and Tap and Ping and other name... first do a search on "Filter Bubble" - it's fascinating stuff.... then go register what you want.

•••
These are mine.

The German domain market is crazy: you always should reg both the hyphenend and non-hyphened version of a 2-word domain name, esp. in dot.de. You never know which version will generate an interest (if).

BTW, there is an article called "mobile payment = mobile painment?", sadly in German language only. If you are interested to read it in English you may use Google translator.

Link: http://www.mobile-zeitgeist.com/2012/06/29/mobile-payment-mit-nfc-ist-nicht-gleich-mobile-payment-mit-nfc/
Not sure how english spelling dot de names or German spelling dot com names go but i have a couple of german dot de's for digital wallet.

DIGITALEBRIEFTASCHE.DE
DIGITALE-BRIEFTASCHE.DE

•••
•••
Not sure how english spelling dot de names or German spelling dot com names go but i have a couple of german dot de's for digital wallet.

DIGITALEBRIEFTASCHE.DE
DIGITALE-BRIEFTASCHE.DE
When I read your post the first time I was not sure about this name pair, because there are several German words for wallet and dozens of possibilities to describe the mobile kind of service instead of "digital" as we all know. Plus there is a big probability that German language will import an English term which we do so often.

However, today I read this article about Deutsche Telekom to be in talks with Google and am happy to say congrats!
http://www.onlinekosten.de/news/artikel/48696/0/Telekom-spricht-mit-Google-ueber-mobiles-Bezahlen

Die Telekom könnte sich für ihre Pläne zum Bezahlen mit dem Smartphone einem Medienbericht zufolge eine Partnerschaft mit Google vorstellen. "Wir sind in Gesprächen mit anderen Anbietern in diesem Markt, und selbst eine Kooperation mit Google ist theoretisch möglich", sagte Telekom-Manager Thomas Kiessling der Finanznachrichtenagentur Bloomberg. Die Telekom sei in Gesprächen mit dem Internetkonzern. Details darüber, wie eine Zusammenarbeit aussehen könnte, nannte er nicht. Google wollte gegenüber Bloomberg zu den Gesprächen keine Stellung nehmen.

Die Telekom hatte am Montag ihre Pläne für eine "digitale Brieftasche" vorgestellt
. Bis 2016 erwartet das Unternehmen, dass mehr als 30 Prozent aller Transaktionen kontaktlos über das Smartphone erfolgen werden. Herzstück der Ambitionen ist eine Partnerschaft mit dem Kreditkarten-Anbieter Mastercard. Noch in diesem Jahr sollen Nutzer mit ihrem Handy an weltweit mehr als 33 Millionen Mastercard-Akzeptanzstellen bezahlen können.

Derzeit wollen viele Unternehmen das mobile Bezahlen voranbringen. Während die Telekom die Bezahlfunktion auf der SIM-Karte des Handys integriert, bietet Google derzeit in den USA sein Google Wallet über eine App an. Kooperationen mit anderen Telekom-Unternehmen, um die Infrastruktur für die mobile Brieftasche zu standardisieren, machten dagegen nur mittelfristig Sinn, sagte Kiessling. "In vielen Bereichen sollte man nicht auf Standards warten, denn das ist der Grund, warum die Telekommunikationsunternehmen eine Serie von Innovationen in den letzten zehn Jahren verpasst haben."

•••
I have

Digitale-Brieftasche dawt kom

•••
Last edited:
•••
When I read your post the first time I was not sure about this name pair, because there are several German words for wallet and dozens of possibilities to describe the mobile kind of service instead of "digital" as we all know. Plus there is a big probability that German language will import an English term which we do so often.

However, today I read this article about Deutsche Telekom to be in talks with Google and am happy to say congrats!
http://www.onlinekosten.de/news/artikel/48696/0/Telekom-spricht-mit-Google-ueber-mobiles-Bezahlen
Many thanks for the info. Much appreciated. I used a few translation tools and got a few different translations which was very confusing. Luckily my daughter works for a Scandanavian company in Melbourne where a workmate is German and she asked him to explain the different translations which he kindly did, hence i think i arrived at the correct ones.

I also have:-
BARGELDLOSESEINKAUFEN.DE and BARGELDLOSES-EINKAUFEN.DE which i hope translates to cashless shopping (used translation tool) and:-
NAHFELD-KOMMUNIKATION.DE (nfc). The unhyphenated was gone.

•••
Thought I'd jump on this bandwagon.

QuickTapPhones.com
QuickTapPhones.co.uk
WalletPay.co.uk

I think the plural suits 'phones'. What do you guys think please?

Thanks,
Dave

Last edited:
•••
Vorsprung-durch-brieftasche.de

•••
•••
Picked up 2 drops for £3 each ( go-daddy code )

TapAndSave.com
Wallete.com

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
For anyone who reads this thread and is thinking about registering NFC and Tap and Ping and other name... first do a search on "Filter Bubble" - it's fascinating stuff.... then go register what you want.

Yes if a filter bubble is in operation people may not even look at relevant information because it isn't what they think they need to find - in other words, people don't know what it is they don't know.

So are these names likely to get used someday?
Well, I found all these in use already selling stuff:

nfcstuff.com
tagsfordroid.com
androidbands.com
nfctags.com
nfclabels.com
rapidnfc.com
nfcdog.com
tagage.net
nfc-world.com
airtag.com
usingnfc.com
tagstand.com

nfctag.com forwards to woodapples.com app page

androidtags.com looks like an autoblog

•••
Picked up 2 drops for £3 each ( go-daddy code )

TapAndSave.com

Cheers

TapAndSave.com :gn:

You lucky dog!
Pure coupon potential.
Why would anyone let that one go?

Low $xx,xxx :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
I have these 3

TapForums.com
SwipePhones.com
SwipePhone.com

•••
I have these 3

TapForums.com
SwipePhones.com
SwipePhone.com

You are hilarious?? :gn::lol:

Why you put my names up and say they are yours lol

Last edited:
•••
Just aquired

Wallets.im

could be good for instant money or instant message related.

•••
Just aquired

Wallets.im

could be good for instant money or instant message related.

Acquired as in registered :p

Be sure to PM me if you want to acquire the singular version :D

Last edited:
•••
Acquired as in registered :p

Be sure to PM me if you want to acquire the singular version :D

cheers

Well at least great minds think alike!

•••
After reading a bit about the new Apple patent on engadget -

" iTravel app that would store reservation and ticket information for just about any vehicle and stop along the way: planes, trains and (rented) automobiles would just have the traveler tap an NFC-equipped device to hop onboard "
( http://www.engadget.com/2012/07/10/apple-nabs-patent-for-nfc-based-travel-check-in/ )

Thought this would make a good car / bike rental name, so I reg'd this drop -

Tap2Rent.com

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back