NameSilo

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Walletgame.com was taken weeks ago. The plural is way better and hey, what about walletgaming COM :hehe:

•••
wow ! Paysure.com sold for $20k

•••
Picked up 2 drops -

SongWallet.com
WalletTransfers.com

Cheers

•••
Hey domainers, as I have said before...I wouldnt bother with names like these, you will end up just renewing year after year, hoping for a pay day that wont come. The only way you can make a little $$ out of these is to develop them into something, which most domainers say they will do,but never get around to actually doing.

MobileWalletKeyword.com or DigitalWallet???.com.....companies are not going to build a company based around something like this, they will use brandable names like WavePay, TapIt or EasyCash

I just see people regging plenty of these average names that just wont sell. If you think it will work, just buy the .COM and leave it at that, but dont waste your money on the other extensions as well

Anyway....just an opinion, I'm not looking for any replies or arguments

Yes, we have both been there and got the t shirt.

Now there's a good name GotTheTShirt :D

•••
Yes, we have both been there and got the t shirt.

Now there's a good name GotTheTShirt

Yeah maybe, but still of a lot of weird names being regged though

•••
Are You Ready for the Mobile Wallet Age?

http://www.americanbanker.com/video/are-you-ready-for-the-mobile-wallet-age1048205-1.html#

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Yeah maybe, but still of a lot of weird names being regged though

Names can't be classed as "weird" in a niche that can go anywhere. I fully understand that short, brandable names sell to companies, but this is going to be bigger than what people might think.

Cheers

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

P.S When I reg'd StarWallet.com nobody got it, but then 2 months later It was sold.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Picked up 2 drops -

SongWallet.com
WalletTransfers.com

Cheers

congrats on WalletTransfers.com :gn:

I own WalletTransfer.com :kickass:

•••
WalletSchmallet.com is available.

Has anyone really come up with a true competitor to Isis yet?
Why hasn't FourSquare and Square teamed up yet own this space?

•••
MasterCard and Deutsche Telekom
Unite in European Partnership
on Mobile Payments

MasterCard (NYSE:MA) and and Deutsche Telekom today announced a European partnership to enable consumers to use their mobile phones as a convenient and secure way to pay.

At a press conference in Berlin today, Deutsche Telekom and MasterCard highlighted the importance of their partnership and the introduction of mobile payments - one of the fastest growing consumer services in the last five years. The partnership aims to make mobile payments a reality for Deutsche Telekom’s 93 million mobile customers across Europe.

Commenting on the partnership, Mr Thomas Kiessling, Chief Product and Innovation Officer for Deutsche Telekom said, "This is a huge step on our way to increase mobile payments. With MasterCard we have a well-known and experienced partner generating growth in this important market segment. We want to build a comprehensive ecosystem around mobile payment, helping Telekom to realize its strategy of being the first choice for customers regarding connected life and work".

The first consumer roll-out will take place in Poland later this year. Also this year German consumers will be introduced to mobile payments, initially in a trial with mobile phone tags and cards, continuing into the first half of next year with a mobile wallet service which will also be open to other issuing banks and partners. Deutsche Telekom will issue the MasterCard products via its subsidiary company ClickandBuy, the owner of an e-money licence. Products will also be launched in other European markets.

Commenting, Ann Cairns, President, International Markets for MasterCard Worldwide said, "The payment space continues to be ripe for innovation, particularly at a time when we’re seeing an accelerating movement away from cash - driven by technology. MasterCard’s heritage is rooted in the creation of open technology, designed for everyone wanting to benefit from a more convenient and secure shopping experience. The mobile wallet service is open to other issuing banks and partners, helping support our customers in adapting to new consumer behaviors and changing market dynamics. Through today’s announcement we are showcasing a real meeting of the minds and that’s where true partnerships come from."

The fact that the mobile wallet will be realized in the environment of the SIM card of the smartphones brings considerable benefits to the consumer: not only is the payment transaction secure, but the consumer has continuous and complete transparency and control because each transaction is confirmed via a text message.

Deutsche Telekom own -

MobileWallet.org
MobileWallet.info
MobileWallet.us
MobileWallet.biz

Looks like the payment will be coming from the Sim I think ( NFC SIM ? ).

I have SimPayment.com & PayBySim.com , 2 x $0.99 at go-daddy if I remember correctly. SimPayments.com is available, looks like it is a drop.

SimPay.com - Taken
SimWallet.com - Taken

Mobile payment with the wallet (mobile wallet) - how it works -

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gez0E1rGtiQ&feature=player_detailpage"]Mobiles Bezahlen mit der digitalen Brieftasche (Mobile Wallet) - so funktioniert es - YouTube[/ame]

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Deutsche Telekom own -

MobileWallet.org
MobileWallet.info
MobileWallet.us
MobileWallet.biz

Also, Mobile-Wallet.de and MobileWallet.de goes straight to T-Mobile.de

Last edited:
•••
Just noticed that -

nfc-sim.de
&
nfcsim.de

Was reg'd yesterday.

•••
Just noticed that -

Just noticed on SEDO.

digitalwallet dot info $8995 GBP
digitalwallet dot eu 100 EU

Bit of a mismatch!!!????

•••
@opalxx

I reg'd digitalwallet.eu yesterday and the old owner of the domain still has it up for sale ( €100 MAKE OFFER ). Sedo has been notified.

Last edited:
•••
A little demo of Samsung NFC TecTiles -

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtpfKdxxHCU&feature=player_detailpage"]Samsung TecTiles demonstration video with the Samsung Galaxy S3 - YouTube[/ame]

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Indias Ara eTap promo video -

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynuzvyn-0Lg&feature=player_embedded"]ara eTap Ad - YouTube[/ame]

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Just noticed that -

nfc-sim.de
&
nfcsim.de

Was reg'd yesterday.
These are mine.

The German domain market is crazy: you always should reg both the hyphenend and non-hyphened version of a 2-word domain name, esp. in dot.de. You never know which version will generate an interest (if).

BTW, there is an article called "mobile payment = mobile painment?", sadly in German language only. If you are interested to read it in English you may use Google translator.

Link: http://www.mobile-zeitgeist.com/2012/06/29/mobile-payment-mit-nfc-ist-nicht-gleich-mobile-payment-mit-nfc/

•••
•••
MrCurly, just noticed you have whichwallet. I have whatwallet.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Just been reading an article about NFC and & Mobile Wallets over at Orange's Blog and I took this from it -

In 2014, the number of mobile wallet users is expected to reach 340 million. These bullish estimates don’t come out of nowhere. In the US, Singapore and west European countries, major mobile operators have reached agreements with banks and government organizations, coming out with agreements or strategic alliances such as ISIS, AFSCM, iDA, mpass and TRAVIK. On the other hand, Google and Microsoft have started major promotions of NFC mobile wallets on Android 4.0 and Windows Phone 8. A number of smartphones from Sony, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and RIM have already deployed NFC and more are yet to come.

340 million Mobile Wallet users, that's a hell of a lot of Wallets.

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
340 million Mobile Wallet users, that's a hell of a lot of Wallets.

wallet loss hacking and switch .com all still free.

A UK bank is trialing an iphone with NFC enabling wrapper

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/07/06/natwest_nfc/

NatWest is asking volunteers to test its pay-by-bonk service on their iPhones, and is looking for 1,000 of its customers willing to wrap their iPhone in an iCarte case with embedded NFC.

The trial is only open to those already banking with NatWest, and already equipped with an iPhone 4 or 4S, but anyone fitting that description is invited to register their interest in taking part. If selected they'll get an iCarte case to wrap their iPhone in, and an app to manage their TouchPay interactions

•••
These are mine.

The German domain market is crazy: you always should reg both the hyphenend and non-hyphened version of a 2-word domain name, esp. in dot.de. You never know which version will generate an interest (if).

BTW, there is an article called "mobile payment = mobile painment?", sadly in German language only. If you are interested to read it in English you may use Google translator.

Link: http://www.mobile-zeitgeist.com/2012/06/29/mobile-payment-mit-nfc-ist-nicht-gleich-mobile-payment-mit-nfc/

that's way I reg'd TapToPay.de and Tap-To-Pay.de last year you never know.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back