IT.COM
Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The Government of Montenegro recognized the potential worldwide appeal that .ME could have and decided it should be operated as a generic name space to gain the maximum benefit for Montenegro. The Government issued a public RFP in November 2007. The goal of the RFP was to find a Registration Agent that could operate an international registry, provide world class backend registry services, and provide the marketing and promotional muscle needed to make .ME a worldwide success. Ultimately, we believe they made an excellent choice!

The contract was awarded to doMEn, d.o.o., a Montenegro based joint venture (doing business as .ME Registry) whose partners are Afilias Limited, GoDaddy.com, Inc., and ME-net d.o.o.

Landrush will start June 6 till June 26, domain names with more than 2 applications will go into Auction.

Go Live on July 17.

SO, what do you all think about the coming .me?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I keep driving by this old insurance office in town and on the back of their building the only letters in insurance displays insura. The rest of the paint has faded away over time.

After three weeks of looking at this I had t reg it. Its a good brandable IMO, all TM's have been dropped I see!

Anyway reged - Insura .me

•••
I went a little .me crazy over the past month and 1/2.

in .me:
fcp - hopefully going to sell this to a final cut pro editor or someone wanting to start a community.
coconut
wakeboard
sierranevada
audiobooks
haptics
salvia

I had a few MONSTER .me's that i won in expired auction that were renewed before they hit my account, too. But happy with most of these.

•••
a few days back I got brelfie / me

I could buy it on other extensions (except com ofc) but I decided .me fitted it best

•••
The complete list of 68 sales in 2015 so far can be seen here: http://dnpric.es/stats/stats-by-year/?sy=today&tld=me

I think the dates might be screwed up. I noticed one of my old sales, 666.me for $1380 listed as Feb this year, when it was September of last, 5 months off.

IAnyway reged - Insura .me

If you look at the sales, they tend to me generic terms with .me. You need to be on point with this one, not expired TM's.

I only have 9 .me's left, but really good generics.

•••
If you look at the sales, they tend to me generic terms with .me. You need to be on point with this one, not expired TM's.

I only have 9 .me's left, but really good generics.

I think this is my only .me, would need to check but it does appear insura is used quite a bit when Googled. I just noticed the expired TM's before I reged it. Not a good generic word, agree but a nice brandable IMO.

I need to take a picture of the back of this old insurance building, it would make a killer logo! :D

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Would you care to share more details?
bought it in godaddy closeouts 2.5yrs ago,parked at Domain name sales.This is only second inquiry in 2.5 years.Almost sold it for $1,000 for the previous inquiry,but the buyer backed out later.

•••
bought it in godaddy closeouts 2.5yrs ago,parked at Domain name sales.This is only second inquiry in 2.5 years.Almost sold it for $1,000 for the previous inquiry,but the buyer backed out later.

Strong story. I presume naming the domain is under NDA?

•••
•••
Hey all. I never come here but figured Id share:
Sold Escrow .me to escrowme dot com last year
Sold H2o. me 2 yrs ago
Sold Inco. me hack now in use by bitly owned by JP Morgan
No I cant list the prices sold other than H2o.me which although was short and sounded great but felt it didnt have the same push or resale to a limited amount of water online developing parties for more than just a $1000 unfortunately so I sold it.
a few more I cant remember at the moment and are currently selling:

LLL .me
NNN .me
Barter .me
and Retire. me
If any brokers want to broker lmk id be open to possibly exploring.

•••
•••
I got
Hatred.me
Heads.me
Hinge.me
MicroBiologist.me
Misery.me
OfficeBuilding.me
Scissors.me
WebService.me

•••
•••
heads.me has some potential, check past "*s.me" domain name sales: http://dnpric.es/?q=s.me
I really need to learn how to use your filters better.

This is a tough extension to invest in with only 5-10 significant reported sales a month on average. If you look at the flippa filter there is very little action there. I'm still buying ones I like, though.

•••
How much can you appraise it for?

•••
•••
•••
•••
I got a offer of 500$ for Manicure.me and turned it down .. I see more potential in this .. Would you guys agree ?

•••
I got a offer of 500$ for Manicure.me and turned it down .. I see more potential in this .. Would you guys agree ?

I would have probably taken the offer. Nail salons are small business, not prepared or unable to pay the big bucks. IMO.

•••
I'd accept the offer and say thank you.
Or best option is to ask $1k

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back