Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The Government of Montenegro recognized the potential worldwide appeal that .ME could have and decided it should be operated as a generic name space to gain the maximum benefit for Montenegro. The Government issued a public RFP in November 2007. The goal of the RFP was to find a Registration Agent that could operate an international registry, provide world class backend registry services, and provide the marketing and promotional muscle needed to make .ME a worldwide success. Ultimately, we believe they made an excellent choice!

The contract was awarded to doMEn, d.o.o., a Montenegro based joint venture (doing business as .ME Registry) whose partners are Afilias Limited, GoDaddy.com, Inc., and ME-net d.o.o.

Landrush will start June 6 till June 26, domain names with more than 2 applications will go into Auction.

Go Live on July 17.

SO, what do you all think about the coming .me?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
My top 3 .me domains:

Water.me
Property.me
Realestate.me

•••
•••
•••
I launched Tell.me yesterday.

Its kind of a fusion between a social network, a question and answer site and a forum!

So far the reception has been encouraging but we have a very long way to go before we have obtained my vision for the portal. It is really bare bones at the moment. But still pretty cool imo.

I have a monthly contract set up with the developers and will be adding new features every month.

We have got 130+ members since yesterday evening.

Thanks

•••
•••
Last week I have closed $3,555 sale of some CVCV (Spanish word as well)...
Inbound... then was sold via GoDaddy because this company from Madrid rejected both Sedo and Payoneer Escrow.
Name is mina.

•••
•••
•••
friendly advice to domain investors in .me

1) note after buying domains for a while I have understood all domains are not gold
2) all domains can not be sold fast, it needs time and patience to attain what some of us have achieved.
3) at times no matter how badly you want a domain put it in the watch list if your selection is getting registered on a regular basis then jump on some, it might be FOMO that is why it is important to do research on the keyword or how it can be beneficial to the business.
4) buy domains on 3 use cases ( short term flip to keep your renewals, mid-term to make you some money and some which are ultra to collaborate with some business in the future.

in my experience

Personal names will and has not fetched good money thought .me was for personal names
Business / Startup / Investment use cases buy domains often to keep their investment portforlio diversified.

keep mind open, dont be greedy when you want to sell and dont sell when you know you can wait :) a domain once sold can not be cloned neither can you find an identical domain in market again so do your research before buying or selling any domain.

hope this helps you all in some or many ways

•••
Just sold healthier dot me for $25k

•••
Purchased Premium.me

Soon to launch a marketplace for Premium Domains. We will notify namepros everyone is invited.

•••
I have developer.me hopefully will make good use of it Insha'Allah

•••
•••

Writer.me sale just closed (domain transferred, money in bank) for $2,250.

I'm VERY happy. If the buyer is on this forum, I wish you well and hope you are wildly successful with this domain.

:)

•••
I've developed an iOS app and social network around my domain 'when.me' check it out!

http://www.when.me

•••
buy.me

115 000 EURO ~ $149 000

SEDO

Now - that is a sale !

•••
ID.ME, an online identity verification service, chooses .me domain. Read more……

•••
Is a .me worth it these days?

This year top 20 items so far:

unlock.me September 2015 $ 20,000.00 USD GoDaddy
click.me November 2015 $ 18,000.00 USD Lendvo/PvtSale
degree.me March 2015 $ 11,500.00 USD Domaining.me
grid.me January 2015 $ 11,300.00 USD Sedo
portfolio.me April 2015 $ 10,700.00 USD Sedo
feedback.me April 2015 $ 10,000.00 USD Sedo
fine.me April 2015 $ 10,000.00 USD Brands-and-Jingles
rooms.me February 2015 $ 10,000.00 USD DomainNameSales
optimize.me June 2015 $ 8,000.00 USD Sedo
original.me January 2015 $ 8,000.00 USD Sedo

more via http://dnpric.es/?q=.me|+@2015

•••
Thanks, mates!

Previously my highest LLL.me sale was for $3.5K... so new record for me... )

Last edited:
•••
I noticed in this mornings NameBio daily report a nice $5k+ sale of the great domain name phrase mentor(.)me. I am not an expert in .me (hold a few), but it seems to me that 2018 has been a pretty solid year for the extension (93 sales 2018 YTD with $924 average price). This sale comes in fourth on that list. You can see the complete list for 2018 YTD me sales here.

•••
•••
Recently got Wedding.me up and running.

Nice little niche.

•••
I successfully sold 2 .me for $xxxx, this year out of the 4 $xxxx agreements
A/C/K/N/O/W/L/E/D/G/E - $1500
S/E/C/R/E/T/A/R/Y - $2300

Unsuccessful sales this year-

C/O/M/E/D/Y - $2500 (sold on Sedo but buyer never paid, Sedo gave me details and buyer was from Ukraine if I remember correct)

P/O/P/S/T/A/R - Sold twice $4500 and $7500 respectively but both the time buyer backed out on Undeveloped (on both occasions buyer was from Indonesia)

there were a couple of more small $xxx sales

Till date my best .me sale is K/U/D/O/S - $4999 (sold last year)

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back