Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The Government of Montenegro recognized the potential worldwide appeal that .ME could have and decided it should be operated as a generic name space to gain the maximum benefit for Montenegro. The Government issued a public RFP in November 2007. The goal of the RFP was to find a Registration Agent that could operate an international registry, provide world class backend registry services, and provide the marketing and promotional muscle needed to make .ME a worldwide success. Ultimately, we believe they made an excellent choice!

The contract was awarded to doMEn, d.o.o., a Montenegro based joint venture (doing business as .ME Registry) whose partners are Afilias Limited, GoDaddy.com, Inc., and ME-net d.o.o.

Landrush will start June 6 till June 26, domain names with more than 2 applications will go into Auction.

Go Live on July 17.

SO, what do you all think about the coming .me?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Movil [dot] me

What's your take on Spanish .me's?

•••
Movil [dot] me

What's your take on Spanish .me's?

Same us Dutch .ME, they are meaningful and sexy, and yet difficult to flip amid the market size and the domain name culture.

•••
I have: DriverlessCars (dot) me

•••
I have just sold uf*ck.me for $xxx

•••
Why would you not please report it to DNPric.es under your brokerage?

•••
I only have 2 currently.

Documentaries.me
Chemtrails.me

•••
•••
Sold kept.me for $450.did a mistake of accepting offer from Godaddy domain buy service otherwise it was a $xxxx sale for sure.

Still have 25+ one word .me names

•••
•••
Sold kept.me for $450.did a mistake of accepting offer from Godaddy domain buy service otherwise it was a $xxxx sale for sure.

Still have 25+ one word .me names

Most definitely worth more Chetan.. but guess you will have to be satisfied with xxx sale now bud! :(

•••
photodrone.me
dronephoto.me
photodrone.me
droneselfie.me
dronevideo.me

These are my .ME's

•••
Good extension but with all the new gTLDs, it is facing tough, very tough competition. The new gTLD might overshadow the .me extension as of 2014 onwards. However, if a good developer or business takes over the business, it might turn out to be a great domain, just like "About.me"

•••
Good extension but with all the new gTLDs, it is facing tough, very tough competition. The new gTLD might overshadow the .me extension as of 2014 onwards. However, if a good developer or business takes over the business, it might turn out to be a great domain, just like "About.me"

All the new GTLD's make .me even more appealing.

Im my opinion, the $hit new extensions will help bump the .me extension into more mainstream use.

•••
e-Pay dot me

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
I only have this

Homemortgages.me
Invests.me

•••
Printed dot me

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
•••
Just one .me in my portfolio. Great keyword but not the best fit for .me extension.

Swimwear

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks.

Are all of those $99 Park.io sales backorders or....? Not familiar with that site.

And I guess my follow up question is is January typically when the good .me domains drop?

Yes, park.io is a catch service.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back