NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The Government of Montenegro recognized the potential worldwide appeal that .ME could have and decided it should be operated as a generic name space to gain the maximum benefit for Montenegro. The Government issued a public RFP in November 2007. The goal of the RFP was to find a Registration Agent that could operate an international registry, provide world class backend registry services, and provide the marketing and promotional muscle needed to make .ME a worldwide success. Ultimately, we believe they made an excellent choice!

The contract was awarded to doMEn, d.o.o., a Montenegro based joint venture (doing business as .ME Registry) whose partners are Afilias Limited, GoDaddy.com, Inc., and ME-net d.o.o.

Landrush will start June 6 till June 26, domain names with more than 2 applications will go into Auction.

Go Live on July 17.

SO, what do you all think about the coming .me?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Could you share more details?

I registered it last week... built a quick site for it.. then put it on flippa.. and sold it for $50. Waiting for the xfer now.. worst case i'll create an enom retail account for the buyer and push it in there if we run into the 60 day lock..

•••
Flippa is a great place for quick flips indeed.

•••
Hi, I bought DispensaryNear .me the other day...
Do 2 word .me's have any value SEO or $$ wise. Your thoughts please...?

•••
•••
•••
633.me 248 USD 2015-09-07 GoDaddy

???

What's up with this?

•••
•••
•••
I have sold few .me domains in the past and currently developing couple of them.
I will shortly list my entire .me portfolio here.
Happy to see .me rising :)

•••
•••
•••
PriceCheck.me, the first domain I bought lol. People told me it was not so good at the beginning but I realise it might not be that bad now, "pricecheck" is registered in 82 extensions and I think it makes sense with a .me, what do you think about it?

•••
USvirginislands.me? any value for this geo.me?

•••
I have Loans.me - Any appraisal?
Have turned a few offers

•••
tanken.me
neben.me
miete.me
fado.me
indiamade.me
chinamade.me
englandmade.me

•••
I have Loans.me - Any appraisal?
Have turned a few offers

Somewhere between these:

clouds.me July 2011 € 15,000.00 EUR Sed
dates.me February 2012 $ 7,100.00 USD Sedo auction
suits.me January 2009 $ 4,000.00 USD Sedo

I spotted it was flipped already before:
loans.me November 2010 $ 1,850.00 USD Sedo auction

Personally sold eloan.me for 2400 USD via GoDaddy a while ago.

References:

http://dnpric.es/?q=s+.me
http://dnpric.es/?q=loan+.me
http://dnpric.es/?dn=loans.me

•••
•••
Picked up Hypnotise.me at auction a while back.

•••
Hi what you guys think of nnn.me domains any value ok maybe not now but say in few years…
any sales of nnn.me?

•••
•••
I also have SEOTraffic.me and QDN.me

I also own a personal .ME that I use for my about.me profile page

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back