IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The Government of Montenegro recognized the potential worldwide appeal that .ME could have and decided it should be operated as a generic name space to gain the maximum benefit for Montenegro. The Government issued a public RFP in November 2007. The goal of the RFP was to find a Registration Agent that could operate an international registry, provide world class backend registry services, and provide the marketing and promotional muscle needed to make .ME a worldwide success. Ultimately, we believe they made an excellent choice!

The contract was awarded to doMEn, d.o.o., a Montenegro based joint venture (doing business as .ME Registry) whose partners are Afilias Limited, GoDaddy.com, Inc., and ME-net d.o.o.

Landrush will start June 6 till June 26, domain names with more than 2 applications will go into Auction.

Go Live on July 17.

SO, what do you all think about the coming .me?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would have probably taken the offer. Nail salons are small business, not prepared or unable to pay the big bucks. IMO.
Thanks guys for your thoughts.

I think thats the exact reason why i dont want to go low, Manicure.com is owned by Castello Brothers, they have set up a simple e commerce site and if i remember correctly they mentioned 15-20K revenue per yr on this. my domain fitting the hack would be an excellent blog/ecommerce/tips/do it yourself etc etc .. I am sure a girl would agree with me .. lol..

•••
Thanks guys for your thoughts.

I think thats the exact reason why i dont want to go low, Manicure.com is owned by Castello Brothers, they have set up a simple e commerce site and if i remember correctly they mentioned 15-20K revenue per yr on this. my domain fitting the hack would be an excellent blog/ecommerce/tips/do it yourself etc etc .. I am sure a girl would agree with me .. lol..
Keep the faith! It's a great one! Even the "small businesses" have enough to buy it for more than $500.
Low $XXXX is more appropriate. Good luck!

•••
look.me recently sold on flippa for $3250

•••
look.me recently sold on flippa for $3250

noun.me are not so popular, unless ultra premiums like blog.me. mylook.me or look4.me have better chances.

Also lookat.me is used by one of the top blogs.

•••
Take the $500. There's so many options other than .me now.

•••
Guys, I need your advice - what is the cheapest registrar for transfer .ME domains currently? Thanks in advance for your advice

•••
Guys, I need your advice - what is the cheapest registrar for transfer .ME domains currently? Thanks in advance for your advice
Bigrock

•••
I found name.com for $14.99, but looking for transfer .ME domains with cheaper price than $14.99

I'll be grateful for your advice where is possible to transfer .ME domains for less than $14.99

Thanks in advance

•••
Transfers are usually not that cheaper.. Bigrock.in was providing new .Me domains for around $4here in India

•••
hello, i have http : //hospitalize.me
very nice one for e health startups : )

•••
Last edited:
•••
noun.me are not so popular, unless ultra premiums like blog.me. mylook.me or look4.me have better chances.

That's interesting, thanks for sharing. I have a target one word .me domain, it's available for an offer price on Sedo. Estibot says it's worth $600 (and says that the .com is worth $150k, owned by IBM) .. I may see if he'll take $350.

•••
Recently Look.me was sold for $3250 on flippa

•••
I drop catched this one. Is it wort anything?
freesex.me_.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
And how do your thoughts go? .ME looks very healthy from here.
What is .me? The .me domain is the ccTLD for Montenegro. Why I need ccTLD if I can reg new gTLD domain?

•••
What is .me? The .me domain is the ccTLD for Montenegro. Why I need ccTLD if I can reg new gTLD domain?

Do you suggest that the same applies to .CO, .TV? Because it is not how .ME is marketed and perceived in the world. In fact, very few people use it in the country.

Just FYI.

So .ME is far from been dead.

•••
.me is not an other isolated domain. It is the most preferred short tld by the who’s who of the Internet. Check out the following premium .me domains taken by the biggest players:

Facebook : no_url_shorteners
GoDaddy : go.me
Time magazine : ti.me
WordPress : wp.me
Visa Inc. : v.me
Delicious : d.me
Google Plus : g.me
Turbulenz : ga.me
IME Share & Trust : i.me
ID ME : id.me
NameCheap for Education : nc.me
Vkontakte : vk.me

•••
•••
•••
I just sold isdown .me today.. reg'd it last week :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back