IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Without giving much away - it was pointed out to me that the domain name does contain the prominent letters - "BP".

•••
:lol:

Ask for 10k.

Just my 0.02

•••

I was sorting through LLLL.com's on namebio the other day trying to make some rhyme or reason of pricing a LLLL, and to see how Sedo compared to Afternic. When I sorted them by seller I was a little surprised to see quite a few sold at the Afternic Bazaar. From 09/10/06 through 03/20/08 they sold 413 LLLL.com's. Anyone have any idea why they stopped reporting after 03/20/08? Did they shut down? I haven't sold anything there in a long time.

I went back today thinking that I was going to find them listed from '06 to present. But as I said, they stop at 03/20/08. But I did break down the pricing a little. Thought it was kind of interesting.

12 - LLLL.com's sold for $50 to $100, 79 for $21 to $50 and 317 for $20 or less.

Just thought it was interesting.

8^X

•••
I think Bazaar was shut down - it just wasnt generating business and the pricing concept just didnt seem to pan out. Towards the end, prices werent even accurately being recorded.

•••
19 year old premium LLLL.com don't come up for sale daily.

Unless you need the cash, I would hold firm. Your asking price is more than fair.

Brad

I need some outside opinions before I respond to an offer. I have an offer of $1,300 for a premium LLLL.com that was registered in 1991. (Domain will have been registered consistently for 19 years next month).

My asking price would be closer to $2.5k (roughly double his offer). I believe he will pass on the domain name with that counter. Am I overvaluing the domain name? It is not pronounceable and only the .net is registered (But, the .net is a website)

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

I think Bazaar was shut down - it just wasnt generating business and the pricing concept just didnt seem to pan out. Towards the end, prices werent even accurately being recorded.

It was shut down a long time ago.

•••
Yesterday on eBay -

iuiv.com $116.00
vamz.com $112.50

•••
I countered high and he "walked away" from the table. Although, he made sure to point out his valuation based on yahoo search results. I think I would have been upset with myself had I let this one go for. I'll hold out till later next year and see where things go. Thanks for everyones input, it helped sway me quite a bit.

•••
NJ yesterday:

okid $2,989
ffca $402
rtgh $99
kess $3,100
gsbh $121
igai $329
aonp $99
sccp $380
semh $151

•••
I countered high and he "walked away" from the table. Although, he made sure to point out his valuation based on yahoo search results. I think I would have been upset with myself had I let this one go for. I'll hold out till later next year and see where things go. Thanks for everyones input, it helped sway me quite a bit.

Stick to your guns. If he wants it bad enough, he will be back.

•••
lzom.com
aoxm.com
xotb.com
fzan.com

as lot and auctioning here at NP, highest for 46 now

•••
YMLD.com
YTFP.com
PFOZ.com
DSJE.com

on Ebay now

•••
ylck(.)com

this one was hand registered by someone, interesting if quality like that gets dropped and remains unregistered!!

•••
this one was hand registered by someone, interesting if quality like that gets dropped and remains unregistered!!
what makes you think it was hand registered? I picked it up in august 2008 at snapnames. Still own it and renewed until 08/2011.

anyway, the low part of the market seems to be moving, many good sales in the lower segments lately.
what to think of this sale today at sedo:
kyjv.com $273

three different bidders over $159.

Last edited:
•••
what makes you think it was hand registered? I picked it up in august 2008 at snapnames. Still own it and renewed until 08/2011.

someone posted it in "registration of the day" thread, go check :D

•••
anyway, the low part of the market seems to be moving, many good sales in the lower segments lately.

I have noticed this as well. The last 3-4 days on Ebay have been seeing decent prices for single and double premium letters. Names like KZOV, UWWZ, and KQWY, seeing prices from $30-$80. Something odd going on.

•••
A few winners of LLLL.com domains at Snap public auction are going to be disappointed since Snap didn't actually have possession of some of the 'deleting' domains they were selling.

Some examples:

fxat.com
ygtr.com
dwbp.com
htym.com
tcyg.com

There's a small chance that the search was jinxed and these domains were actually being auctioned by private sellers. Seems unlikely though because they were all acquired in the last few days and by multiple registrants.

If you won a 'deleting' LLLL.com at Snap public auction today but haven't yet received it, it would be a good idea to check the whois and, if applicable, take up the matter with Snap.

•••
some namejet sales:
okid.com
$2,989

kess.com
$3,100

•••
NJ yesterday:

aonp $99

Real bargain, Congrats to the buyer

I remember 19 years old domain sold at TDNAM for roughly 2.5k @ last year

•••
Hey guys, whoever need me to make offer $70 - $100 for premium letters LLLL at sedo so that you can push it to auction, let me know. I just pushed two LLLL today. if no one buy them then i will buy it since i am the person who make offer. cheers.

Well, my above post had a number of private messages coming in. To make things clear, i can push for you at $60 too. This morning, i just did for one forum member here. This is not the place for me to talk more about such matter. Any questions just pm me as usual.

Lastly, i am a chinese so if you want me to help you on LLLL to verify for pronounceable on the chinese side, let me know. i do it for friendship and free. cheers

•••
Real bargain, Congrats to the buyer

Tell me about it, I was waiting to bid on it while surfing on other sites, and of course missing the last minutes..

•••
sorry about it +:)

Tell me about it, I was waiting to bid on it while surfing on other sites, and of course missing the last minutes..

•••
Congratulation to the winner!

CCTI.COM
$3,444
nj

•••
•••
•••
whose been selling here to end users lately? no one?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back