Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I always liked the Z, X and V letters in LLLL.com, so long as it was pronounceable. Nice strong letters. Obviously much weaker in acronym form though. Great price for zayo.com, but a lovely name and very brandable.

I still have about 1200 4 L's myself but have been weeding out some over time so I will only end up with CVCV, CVVC, pronouncables, quads, high traffic, web 2.0 social candidates, etc.. Hope to end up with around 750 to hold onto long term.

Wow, that's a lot of LLLL! Far more than I'm selling off. Sounds like a good idea to prune it down to a more managable level, keeping the quality and selling off the remainder.

I'll post up some sales data from my ebay auctions tomorrow as they end soon...

•••
zayo got a wonderful end user price ;)

•••
I have purchaed on DP the domain: xfoy.com for 15$, did I made a good acquisition ?

•••
I have purchaed on DP the domain: xfoy.com for 15$, did I made a good acquisition ?
Yes and no :)
You did not overpay, but you did not purchase an outstanding domain.

•••
regarding LLLL's on EBAY again, it is misleading listings like THIS that make me believe that EBAY should implement SOME sort of category screening for accuracy.... either themselves or allowing members to flag false listings (and not just for LLLL's/domains but in general as well, but obviously being the LLLL thread we can hope for a start there!)..... it REALLY is, at least for me, more than irritating to see so many domains allowed to be listed in the .com category that are indeed a different extension or that put .com, LLLL, 4-letter etc in the titles and are anything BUT that... but this VERY misleading listing where b00n is consistently referred to as an LLLL (as if it were BOON and not even in the fine print is it revealed that the domain for sale is actually a LNNL / B zero zero b) and just seems like listings like that should be able to be flagged for category move or complete removal..... ok, vent for the day. happy 4th!

•••
Yes and no :)
You did not overpay, but you did not purchase an outstanding domain.

I took it because it is 4 years old and I will renew it for more soon.

•••
•••
•••
regarding LLLL's on EBAY again, it is misleading listings like THIS that make me believe that EBAY should implement SOME sort of category screening for accuracy.... either themselves or allowing members to flag false listings (and not just for LLLL's/domains but in general as well, but obviously being the LLLL thread we can hope for a start there!)..... it REALLY is, at least for me, more than irritating to see so many domains allowed to be listed in the .com category that are indeed a different extension or that put .com, LLLL, 4-letter etc in the titles and are anything BUT that... but this VERY misleading listing where b00n is consistently referred to as an LLLL (as if it were BOON and not even in the fine print is it revealed that the domain for sale is actually a LNNL / B zero zero b) and just seems like listings like that should be able to be flagged for category move or complete removal..... ok, vent for the day. happy 4th!
It's a shame for sure. I often email those people and tell them what's up. If they give the babboon butt attitude I report them.. have had a few removed that way. The more complaints the better people, and it takes just a minute :)

•••
thanks for the tip and good luck with HPLP! B-)

by the looks of it, i might have to move my recent llll's for sale to ebay, DESPITE all the riffraff, since the prices for "the real deal" domains seem to be pretty decent compared to action on the board as of late......

•••
Today on TDNAM:

aers $3,220
slak $1,215

•••
Sedo recent sales:

manz.com
4,020 EUR

ginv.com
$3,800

kcms.com
$10,000

•••
ughh.... and somebody actually bought b00n for 29.99 in the ebay listing i mentioned..... crazy, or am i completely naive regarding the LNNL market? still, I am irritated that the one-of-many false listings (but in this case better disguised and never clarified, compared to other listed letter-number combos claiming to be LLLL's) i referenced actually sold and certainly hope that the buyer bought it knowing full well that it was NOT BOON..........

•••
It's been a good week for quad premium LLLL.coms. Here's to hoping the good fortunes continue.

•••
ughh.... and somebody actually bought b00n for 29.99 in the ebay listing i mentioned..... crazy, or am i completely naive regarding the LNNL market? still, I am irritated that the one-of-many false listings (but in this case better disguised and never clarified, compared to other listed letter-number combos claiming to be LLLL's) i referenced actually sold and certainly hope that the buyer bought it knowing full well that it was NOT BOON..........

we'll most likely see a negative feedback show up somewhere soon ;) or ehm.. s00n:lol:

•••
I bought euns.com for $70. I thought it sounded like a version of eons, or maybe Electronic Ones, euns. :)

•••
I just had a sale with sedo cancelled by the buyer.
It was for $3600.

Sedo only gave me his "name/surname" and "contact address".

I wander if I can do anything with them.

This is not a repeating quote for the old sale but a second time in a row for the same domain that buyer(new one) never paid.
Some asshole is playing with me.
I m posting his/her details on my blog as long as sedo published them.

•••
Congratulations on what I believe is a good acquisition.
I considered bidding against you, but timing wasn't right for me.

EU = Europe and NS = Name Servers
Could be possible to sell to a European ISP or web hosting service.

I bought euns.com for $70. I thought it sounded like a version of eons, or maybe Electronic Ones, euns. :)

•••
Wow pheven, I didn't even think about that. You are too kind!!

Thanks.

Congratulations on what I believe is a good acquisition.
I considered bidding against you, but timing wasn't right for me.

EU = Europe and NS = Name Servers
Could be possible to sell to a European ISP or web hosting service.

•••
Sedo latest sales:

jjdd.com
$1,200

fosm.com
$3,000

adge.com
$1,505

oyoy.com
$4,000

ibmm.com
$1,000

•••
Now that these auctions are over I don't think there will be any complaints if they are posted. The past 2 days at eBay:

QABA $382
TEDO $2600
ROPY $565
UWON $2415
WOTO $2315
WITE $1605
DEGO $2125
BEBU $1630
CONU $1280
SERA $4350
THEO $4550

Some awesome names!

•••
Now that these auctions are over I don't think there will be any complaints if they are posted. The past 2 days at eBay:

QABA $382
TEDO $2600
ROPY $565
UWON $2415
WOTO $2315
WITE $1605
DEGO $2125
BEBU $1630
CONU $1280
SERA $4350
THEO $4550

Some awesome names!

Is ebay becoming a better spot now for sales?

•••
•••

QABA $382
TEDO $2600
ROPY $565
UWON $2415
WOTO $2315
WITE $1605

DEGO $2125
BEBU $1630
CONU $1280

SERA $4350
THEO $4550

Some awesome names!

I bolded the bargain|great deals IMO.

Congrats to the buyer(s).

Sameh

•••
This crazy sale at sedo last week:
YUUP.com - $9,999

It was a standard $60 start auction which rocketed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back