Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
NTBN.com : Not-To-Be-Named ;)

Bought for $110

Nice combination of letters. Google shows NTB got lots of potential end users. And NTB is one of the banks in my country which shows within in top 10 of the google. Last "N" letter might be useful as "network" or something similar. Overall great buy %%-

•••
@UrbanCowboy
@gladdy
@BladeMaster

Thanks guys for sharing your views about the domain :)
It is an investment for my future and I havnt bought it for quick flipping! I would try to find an end-user..
If not- then I Hope the prices of quad premiums increase in the near future ;)

•••
Some tdnam sales:

asue.com 415
mcln.com 215
vgvv.com 125
foab.com 245
baqs.com 215
gixe.com 415
ikev.com 165
fvfv.com 350
jvjv.com 370
yexa.com 520

•••
EDOC(.)COM $9,514 NameJet expired auction.

regards,
tonecas

•••
Has anyone else noticed a complete lack of interest in the forums for higher quality and quad-premium LLLL.com domains recently?

As a test, I recently listed LGIR on both NP and DNF, but 9 days later I have yet to receive a single posted offer. The only DM offer was $5.

http://www.namepros.com/domains-for-sale-make-offer/659893-lgir-com-quad-premium-llll-com.html

In the recent past, a similar domain would have always sold mid-$1xx+ within a day or two. I sold several similar names last winter this way.

So, unless I posted something incorrectly, this has me questioning the current wholesale liquidity of quad-premiums - at least on the forums.

With end users seeming to be more visible again, I thought wholesale liquidity for quads would have at least stayed firm.

What are your observations regarding the current status of liquidity?

•••
Make offer threads hardly work nowdays, perhaps for exceptional domains, and yes, the liquidity of quads have sunk on forums, I would definitely not use this platform to sell them.

•••
•••
reseller prices have dropped, no? atleast when I buy, I try to convince others that nothing above $xx for quads/premiums in resale market :P

•••
•••
reseller prices have dropped, no? atleast when I buy, I try to convince others that nothing above $xx for quads/premiums in resale market :P

Check the recent sales of quad premium LLLL.coms on sedo and snapnames, none of them are below $100.

•••
Check the recent sales of quad premium LLLL.coms on sedo and snapnames, none of them are below $100.
I actually got one at snapnames for $96 three days ago, but agree that it's very rare.

•••
pheven- good point and concern.... I was actually wondering about it myself, as I am thinking about putting about 10 quads and some triples on auction here on NP but wonder if it is worth it.... not sure if the "auction action" would be much better than in the make offer section (although I think snoop's point about no BIN steering people away is a BIG factor) but, maybe the fact that someone WILL score the domain (rather than seeming like just testing the waters/getting reseller appraisals) will draw some attention. still mulling it over.... was HOPING that there would be a NP LIVE auction soon though.

•••

most likely half of 'em are end user sales over at sedo, I'm talking about reseller prices and not end user Monster!! :P

•••
Thanks everyone for your feedback and discussion.

Using make offer threads with delayed BIN used to work well when wholesale demand was higher. I guess I need to experiment with some new techniques.

I've gotten an opening $100 offer and have now set a BIN price.

•••
This past week on Namejet:

qigi $2,100
stho $101
bebc $1,009
edoc $9,514
lsli $361
gcmg $510
amjo $313
glfo $99
nhff $92
bcga $261
tfem $112
ferr $454
xank $310
plro $100
hubz $995
ckit $301
mobz $1,210
ecfd $119

•••
Thanks for the update, Fantasy. A bunch of good prices -- brandable, pronounceable 4L domains are really heating up!

Does anyone know what WYND sold for on TDNAM this morning? Missed the end by a few minutes and GD doesn't let you refresh the auction page to see the winning bid...

Thanks in advance for the info!

•••
•••
•••
•••
EDOC means electronic documents,
will not be surprised if this domain will be resold soon for XX,XXX

Agreed .. Great domain.

Sameh

•••
I've also used the make offer with delayed bin in the past, wiht good results. I guess the forums are just too slow these days. That's a bit odd because I see an increase in end user interest. I sold a triple repeat recently for $1800 (sorry, can't reveal the name, but it has all premium letters). I also see many new buyers at ebay.

Thanks everyone for your feedback and discussion.

Using make offer threads with delayed BIN used to work well when wholesale demand was higher. I guess I need to experiment with some new techniques.

I've gotten an opening $100 offer and have now set a BIN price.

•••
$100+ sales on eBay for the first half of this month were -

ahck.com $100.00
enrr.com $161.50
lolw.com $295.00
tpeu.com $102.50
vwoe.com $102.50
ujip.com $300.00
pyyt.com $104.25
jewx.com $129.50
csiy.com $102.50
vyad.com $192.40
xwav.com $112.50
kdvq.com $1995.00
tubt.com $750.00

These sales, together with all sales below $100, can be found on LLLLSales.com.

•••
thanks for the info, ianmcd!

those of you that HAVE been selling LLLL's on ebay lately, how are you protecting yourself against chargebacks etc, given that PP is "the" payment method of choice there and, given that (imho) it is easier to bolster up one's feedback score on ebay and fly under the scammer radar than on NP, it is hard/impossible to restrict buyers from making offers/winning and putting you in the precarious position of risking losing the domain?

•••
those of you that HAVE been selling LLLL's on ebay lately, how are you protecting yourself against chargebacks.

I have sold over 100 domains on Ebay without ever having a chargeback. Actually, I have been selling on Ebay since 1999 and I have only had one chargeback.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back