IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
guys, what is the crrent reseller value of medium quality (two-three premium letters) LLLL?

•••
I just had a sale with sedo cancelled by the buyer.
It was for $3600.

Sedo only gave me his "name/surname" and "contact address".

I wander if I can do anything with them.

•••
It was for $3600.

and the name was??

•••
guys, what is the crrent reseller value of medium quality (two-three premium letters) LLLL?
I have been selling double premiums in the $20-$25 range pretty regularly.

•••
It was for $3600.

I sent you all the info through pm, send a legal notice thru Berryhill or someone alike so that you can get bidder to pay, discuss this with him :)

good luck!

•••
for a LLLL, i assume? that sucks.... i have had a few transactions wind up being canceled for non-payment. In one case it was great as the domain wound up selling for double on sedo months later and a few times where i was bummed that it didn't go through. I suppose "what" you can do to make them follow through will depend on where they are located and you are located and whether it is worth the price to "prod" them to honor the deal. I am not sure if sedo has a "zero tolerance" policy for non-paying buyers but, if not, they certainly should. good luck. sp

It was for $3600.

•••
Well I m based in Greece and he is in the UK.
Sedo is not so friendly to me as a buyer, thats my No1 problem.

Thank you for the advice.

•••
Interesting sales on TDNAM this week:

jtli $103
haqj $315
fblz $215
fbqi $103
fbqo $215

•••
for a LLLL, i assume? that sucks.... i have had a few transactions wind up being canceled for non-payment. In one case it was great as the domain wound up selling for double on sedo months later and a few times where i was bummed that it didn't go through. I suppose "what" you can do to make them follow through will depend on where they are located and you are located and whether it is worth the price to "prod" them to honor the deal. I am not sure if sedo has a "zero tolerance" policy for non-paying buyers but, if not, they certainly should. good luck. sp

It has happened to every domainer. Frankly, I never count a sale as a sale, until money has cleared Escrow and domain has been transfered. Ive had many sales fall apart in Escrow. You do have legal options, but usually the cost to enforce those options ends up being more then the sale would equate to.

•••
Intresting indeed. There have been many good sales lately not only at TDNAM, but at ebay and even some at Namejet. Many 2 and 3 premium letters selling at quite good prices. Is this the beginning of a new upward trend? I hope so, but we'll have confirmation in a few weeks.

Interesting sales on TDNAM this week:

jtli $103
haqj $315
fblz $215
fbqi $103
fbqo $215

•••
It has happened to every domainer. Frankly, I never count a sale as a sale, until money has cleared Escrow and domain has been transfered. Ive had many sales fall apart in Escrow. You do have legal options, but usually the cost to enforce those options ends up being more then the sale would equate to.

Ditto.

If they want it, they pay, if they don't want it, let them go.

•••
I think people are waking up to the fact that 'premium letters' are a domainer creation.

The price differential of 'triple premiums' and 'quad premiums' is negligible, at least in the end user market and increasingly so in the resale market as well.

We've seen a LOT of double / triple premium sales which are larger than very many quad premium sales.

•••
•••
•••
Isaac buys (almost) everything B-)

regards,
tonecas

Is that who "po3kjd5nf4b" is on NJ? If so, I think between NJ and Snap, he spends about $25-30K daily on expired domains :O When's he going to run out of money so the rest of us peons can win a few :bah:

•••
what is the name?
This happens so often to many people, has sedo ever do anything about it?

It was for $3600.

•••
Well, after a couple of years investing in LLLL.com I have finally decided to sell them all on ebay this week. In 2 years I only ever sold 1 at what I would call end-user price, that was XIDR.COM for $500, although I admit I was not a proactive seller, just had a single page sale site up and left it at that.

As for people who spend 25-30k on LLLL.coms daily - well that just scares me! That's a lot of selling he's got to do in the future to recoup the investment, not to mention renewal fees.

Last edited:
•••
what is the name?
This happens so often to many people, has sedo ever do anything about it?

Domain is already in pending payment through sedo again since just yesterday another buyer made me an offer(probably someone that lost last auction).
I m going post details on my blog when I get paid, I just hope this is not 2nd time in a row for the same domain that I dont get paid.

When sale is finished I m going to publish details of the 1st dead bidder who has already legal actions against him.

•••
As for people who spend 25-30k on LLLL.coms daily - well that just scares me! That's a lot of selling he's got to do in the future to recoup the investment, not to mention renewal fees.

Best of luck with your sales domtastic! What I meant by $25-30K daily purchasing, I'm referring to that seller purchasing all types of expired domains; typically not 4L. I still have about 1200 4 L's myself but have been weeding out some over time so I will only end up with CVCV, CVVC, pronouncables, quads, high traffic, web 2.0 social candidates, etc.. Hope to end up with around 750 to hold onto long term. :kickass:

•••
Everyone inquiring about fixed or average resale/end user value of LLLL.com's should understand that reseller value is what you see domain names going for, in the forums marketplace and end user value is whatever particular end user is willing to pay for your domain, so there is no point running around trying to extract an extra buck for your domain (well everyone wants extra buck, but you are ignoring the fact that your time is worth money which is being wasted, rather you can invest that wasted time on other sales) while waiting for others to respond with their well researched response. You could do the same as well by exploring forum marketplaces for resale value or going to sedo/afternic or some other popular domain selling platform for similar end user sales.

Saves everyone enough time for well thought about and meaningful discussion regarding the LLLL,com niche, which is our main motive here!!

•••
I think people are waking up to the fact that 'premium letters' are a domainer creation.

The price differential of 'triple premiums' and 'quad premiums' is negligible, at least in the end user market and increasingly so in the resale market as well.

We've seen a LOT of double / triple premium sales which are larger than very many quad premium sales.

noooooooooooo???? reaaally????

Oh my ...I think I am going to faint. :hehe:

•••
leve.com
from Recent Sales on Sedo
Price: 3,999 USD

impressive :)

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

AliG.com
Price: 1,050 USD

someone from here?

•••
I remember biding on this one, very nice name and I feel went for a very cheap price.

AliG.com

•••
I remember biding on this one, very nice name and I feel went for a very cheap price.

AliG.com

google findings supports your statement: link

Quite cheap for a brand name ;)

•••
zayo is sold for 7,500$. it may not be a good domain name but its good name for branding.

MGXO.com sold for 15$ :) i was outbidded

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back