Dynadot

Poker.web.com the proof for Badger and Joker!!!

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
OK folks I am tired of the insuations and false accusations against me that have been levelled against me by Badger and Joker...So I will provide the best proof I can providing Badger agrees to these conditions

1) I have a bank receipt for slightly above the £15,000 (includes some other costs that were involved)

2) I will send Badger a copy (whilst deleting a couple of account numbers from my account) to protect my privacy/account details. This is only fair
given their diabolical behaviour on this board.

3) Badger looks at this and he sees the relevant sum of money and date and acknowledges that on this board with an immediate (provisional) apology.

4) If he is not satsified of its authenticity he can come to London and see the original receipt and I pay him £1000 if it is not authentic!!! He buy me a beer
and call an end to the matter.

5) Badger and Joker agree not to reveal my personal details.

6) He publicly apologises on this forum and Joker does likewise.

That way i have not infinged my legal obligation on the contract and the receipt is taken as the best possible proof I can provide.

So that is it Badger and Joker......All I want is the apology and you agree
to accept that you were wrong.....And that people are not guilty until proven guilty!!! They have never offered any proof of their accusations whatsoever...it has been a prosecution case with NO PROOF whatsoever....

I cant be fairer than that can I ??????????

So now it is over to you two!!!!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Joker Productions said:
Are you kidding me

And with that I agree.

Thread Closed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back