IT.COM

The GoDaddy account is locked, causing the domain names in the account to be inaccessible

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ghostw3af

Impact
My Godaddy account is locked. I received Godday’s warning via email. My account has been locked because it took more than 24 hours to reply. I'm a front-end developer who helps others build websites. I will purchase domain names through my own account and then help customers build websites. It may be that the customer has performed illegal operations on the website. As a result, my account is currently locked, causing my other domains as well as my own website to be inaccessible. I'm currently on the phone with the Godday staff. , he said he could only wait for an email reply. It's been a long time and my own website is no longer accessible. what should I do? Why are unrelated domain names subject to infringement by other domain names?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back