Dynadot

news NamePros Parking adds Buy Now (and much more)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey, domain sellers! 👋

We have a special surprise for you.

Continuing from last year (and last week), we have some exciting updates to share with you about NamePros Parking!

First, consider this:

You price your domain name at $2,500. For years, hundreds of interested buyers want to buy it, but the price is too high for them. They don't even try to contact you because they don't realize that the price is negotiable or may change. Years later, you decide to lower the price to $995. How many previously-interested buyers would buy it at this lowered price? You’d never know — until now!

With our new Buy Now options, you can finally contact those previous buyers to increase your sales opportunities. 💸

Here’s how:

Our landers require buyers to confirm their email address before they can see the price. Once confirmed, the price is available to them and their email address is available to you. Simple and effective.

1712936633688.png

Now, let’s talk new features!​

• Buy Now: Add a Buy button with a sales price and payment options for buyers to purchase your domains.
    • Escrow.com (Recommended): Starts an Escrow.com transaction for you and allows the buyer to pay immediately.
    • PayPal: Creates a PayPal transaction for the buyer to pay directly to your PayPal account.
    • Email: You and the buyer use email to choose a payment method (e.g., crypto), discuss lease-to-own (LTO) options, etc.
  • Location: Country, region (e.g., state or province), and locality (e.g., city, town, or village) of your inquirers to help you understand where they are located, the best time to contact them, etc.
  • Bulk Management: Set options on multiple domains at the same time: prices, payment methods, appearance, etc.
  • Exports: Download your inquiries, including buyers’ email addresses, offers, etc. (CSV format.)
  • Domain Verification: Verify your domains by using any of these methods: name servers (NS), CNAME, or TXT records.
  • Supersonic Speed Boost: Our landers already loaded blazingly fast, but now they’re even faster — a powerful increase in performance!
    • For techies: Go, Redis, and Elastic (previously only: PHP and MySQL)

Wait, there’s more!

Tell us the features that you want for NamePros Parking because we’re adding new features all month!

Features coming soon:​

• Payment Plans: Payment buttons for lease-to-own (LTO) and renting, e.g., “$995/mo for 8 months”
  • ✅ Minimum Offers: Save time by specifying a minimum offer amount to set buyers’ expectations.
  • Portfolio Website: A sharable storefront of the domains in your account with search and filters.
  • Traffic: The number of visitors to parked domains, optionally displayed on your landing pages.
  • ✅ Remove NamePros Branding: An option to remove unnecessary mentions of NamePros from parked pages.
  • ✅ More Landers: Choose from multiple landing pages for various purposes, such as a new Buy Now Optimized lander.
  • File Imports: Add domains to your account and set their prices by uploading spreadsheet files (e.g., .CSV).

PRO TIP: There is a common misconception about how many domain sales happen because of marketplaces. In reality, many sales would still happen (and do happen) without the help of a marketplace, so NamePros is providing a free solution to sell domains and you keep 100% of your profit.

Our for-sale parking service is 100% free:​

• No upfront fees
  • No monthly fees
  • No commission (0%)
  • No upgraded account necessary
  • 100% of your sales belong to you!

How does all that sound?

Visit namepros.com/parking to get started! 🎉

Tip: Quickly access your parking dashboard using the "Sell" dropdown menu at the top.

Questions? Ask below, or check out our Help Guide for NamePros Parking.

P.S. Our announcement last week was not a prank. Spatial Scrolling™ is real, courtesy of NamePros innovation! 🤯

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
W0W

something to consider, thanx NP

Cheers
Corey

•••
Wow! I am speechless! (and that does not often much, as you know :xf.grin:)

Thank you for this major upgrade. I can't wait to try it!
(but will wait until I get this week's NamePros Blog post out).

Thanks for making NamePros even greater!

-Bob

•••
Interesting. Are all sales and data confidential between domain buyers and sellers? @NamePros

•••
Tell us the features that you want for NamePros Parking because we’re adding new features all month!

I forgot about nps parking...just been exchanging emails with a marketplace today trying to get a deal...maybe the timing is right.

How about IP Address of potential buyer...will we, as sellers, get that?

Last edited:
•••
•••
How about IP Address of potential buyer...will we, as sellers, get that?
That's certainly possible, but we provide their full location based on their IP address.

Are there other reasons that the IP address is useful to you?

•••
add demo / sample parking page. That will be help us to see it in live.

•••
•••
I added my domain name with Bin integration with Escrow and provided my already verified Escrow email. But the lander is still make offer- what gives @Bravo Mod Team ? (domain is spatialtrance.com)

•••
Can you add another payment processing company compatibility other than Escrow.com?

Last edited:
•••
Are there other reasons that the IP address is useful to you?
It allows me to drill down further to determine if some or all of the info provided (name, addy, phone) is accurate/legitimate. It will often be a signal to a large institutional user.

•••
The problem I see with the landing page is namepros advertising at the bottom of the page.
So when a potential buyer want to buy a $x,xxx name and they click on namepros, they will see all the appraisal is $0 and everything else is around $10 they will charge their mind and looking for something else cheaper.
Also it lacks a lot of features from other market places like searching for an alternative name…

•••
Even though you do not offer installment plans, which is obvious,
it would be great if we could show the pot. buyer, that we do (with the right broker).

So, duration & monthly cost would be something we would have to set up manually...
(or, at least just the info, that installm. plans are available).

•••
@nononsense123 i cant see your price, no one can until ¥

Our landers require buyers to confirm their email address before they can see the price. Once confirmed, the price is available to them and their email address is available to you. Simple and effective.

Namepros branding is heavy. Fishing for an email to show price, good luck

•••
•••
Can you add another payment processing company compatibility other than Escrow.com?
Yes, PayPal. You can also use the Email option to use other payment options, such as crypto.

Are there any other payment methods that you’d like to see added?

•••
I added my domain name with Bin integration with Escrow and provided my already verified Escrow email. But the lander is still make offer- what gives @Bravo Mod Team ? (domain is spatialtrance.com)
Currently, we just have an Inquiry lander that shows the Buy button and payment methods on the second page after buyers fill out the form and confirm their email address.

Very soon, we will have more landers, including a Buy Now Optimized lander that focuses on the domain being priced on the first page.

In the meantime, the Inquiry lander is very good at lead generation and once buyers confirm their email address, they can buy immediately.

•••
It allows me to drill down further to determine if some or all of the info provided (name, addy, phone) is accurate/legitimate. It will often be a signal to a large institutional user.
Understood. If we provided their ISP and the domain of their hostname, in addition to their location, would that cover everything for you?

Some buyers may be more comfortable with you having all of the meta data about an IP address without the IP address itself, so we’re just seeing if there is a middle ground.

Let us know.

•••
I went to @nononsense123 lander
Input name and email
For company😳 part i put testing your lander.
Hit start conversation 😳
And the button wouldnt work so no send

•••
@Bravo Mod Team, I think I mentioned this last year (not sure, already having trouble remembering what I had for breakfast) but could we have a non-branded version?

I'm always worried a potential buyer will find another name when a lander has the option to search or go somewhere else.

Maybe make a brandless option available for free to those that have top tier namepros account or pay a small monthly fee (domain.io) but charge a little less than others do.

Perhaps have a scale tied to all namepros membership levels...yeah, that's the ticket!

Last edited:
•••
I would be very interested in listing all my names once you Remove NamePros Branding.

The last thing I want is to educate my buyers to be domainers and expect wholesale prices!

Last edited:
•••
Understood. If we provided their ISP and the domain of their hostname, in addition to their location, would that cover everything for you?
Yes, that would be awesome!

ADD: name and phone too of course

Last edited:
•••
Currently, we just have an Inquiry lander that shows the Buy button and payment methods on the second page after buyers fill out the form and confirm their email address.

Very soon, we will have more landers, including a Buy Now Optimized lander that focuses on the domain being priced on the first page.

In the meantime, the Inquiry lander is very good at lead generation and once buyers confirm their email address, they can buy immediately.

Looking at the demo page - it is unclear to me (as a buyer) that when I enter my info I will see the BIN price. It just says "start conversation" which is not the same thing to me. I think it should be clear and obvious I'm entering this info to see BIN (as some retailers do... saying "see price in cart".

•••
i sent message off to Brad, when i did I got a pop up that totally froze my phone. No way out except enter new url

Confirm email popup froze my phone
I’ll be checking my email. At what point does the price if there is one will show on lander?
IMG_0601.jpegIMG_0604.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back