Dynadot

Poker.web.com the proof for Badger and Joker!!!

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
OK folks I am tired of the insuations and false accusations against me that have been levelled against me by Badger and Joker...So I will provide the best proof I can providing Badger agrees to these conditions

1) I have a bank receipt for slightly above the £15,000 (includes some other costs that were involved)

2) I will send Badger a copy (whilst deleting a couple of account numbers from my account) to protect my privacy/account details. This is only fair
given their diabolical behaviour on this board.

3) Badger looks at this and he sees the relevant sum of money and date and acknowledges that on this board with an immediate (provisional) apology.

4) If he is not satsified of its authenticity he can come to London and see the original receipt and I pay him £1000 if it is not authentic!!! He buy me a beer
and call an end to the matter.

5) Badger and Joker agree not to reveal my personal details.

6) He publicly apologises on this forum and Joker does likewise.

That way i have not infinged my legal obligation on the contract and the receipt is taken as the best possible proof I can provide.

So that is it Badger and Joker......All I want is the apology and you agree
to accept that you were wrong.....And that people are not guilty until proven guilty!!! They have never offered any proof of their accusations whatsoever...it has been a prosecution case with NO PROOF whatsoever....

I cant be fairer than that can I ??????????

So now it is over to you two!!!!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Australia said:
:lol: im itching to put my .02cents in but im quite happy (& safer) sitting on this fence :laugh:

but it really is a good read. i must have missed all the other threads on it!!

Same Here! It is better to sit back and laugh at all this :lol:

•••
Australia said:
:lol: im itching to put my .02cents in but im quite happy (& safer) sitting on this fence :laugh:

but it really is a good read. i must have missed all the other threads on it!!

Im am glad everyone is enjoying the fun, :tu:
El Im se alegra cada uno disfruta de la diversión :tu:
Im est heureux que chacun apprécie l'amusement :tu:
Im sind froh, dass jeder den Spass genießt :tu:
Im рады, что каждый наслаждается забавой :tu:

I try to add humor, wit and knowledge to my post......oh yea and :imho:

Quality, has left the building..............:-/

•••
madcap said:
I reg blackjack.web.com and I just got an offer of $16,000! Is it worth it?
:D

OMG!

I would say you have beat "quality" out as the HIGHEST priced (sub-dumbname) ever....wait here comes "quality" with $17,623. and 52 cents for music.web.com......D-:

You cant out sell the "Keithster" he is always 1 up on all of US.
He is a leader not a follower :laugh: :yell: :'(

•••
Joker Productions said:
OMG!

I would say you have beat "quality" out as the HIGHEST priced (sub-dumbname) ever....wait here comes "quality" with $17,623. and 52 cents for music.web.com......D-:

You cant out sell the "Keithster" he is always 1 up on all of US.
He is a leader not a follower :laugh: :yell: :'(
My post is gone! I'm sure the mods knew it was tongue-in-cheek.

Nevertheless, I still think buying a subdomain is a waste of money. Reminds me of buying a "time-share" property where you don't really own anything and you are sharing with others.

•••
night guys looking forward to reading the updates when i get up in the morning. sorry just a big fan of this "epic saga". :lala:

•••
This poker.web.com thread is becoming the Never Ending Story :td:
It was interesting and entertaining for a while there but now its just becoming boring ! :zzz: JIMO of course.

•••
I had made any major sale, i would seal my mouth with silicone.

If i opened my mouth on the sale, there will be "typo" attack on my name.
Taxman will be after me.
Mates will be after me.
Ladies will be after me (The only reason to disclose the sale)

*Big sigh.

Money in the pocket, book my flight to Mallorca.

•••
gazzip said:
This poker.web.com thread is becoming the Never Ending Story :td:
It was interesting and entertaining for a while there but now its just becoming boring ! :zzz: JIMO of course.

I agree, and now he is gone but im sure he will soon show up using another name, or starting another thread. :(

•••
I still don't know the conclusion of this thread, can someone summarize for me? I thought quality in the end proved to people, and joker and badger apologized, right?

•••
cache said:
I still don't know the conclusion of this thread, can someone summarize for me? I thought quality in the end proved to people, and joker and badger apologized, right?
WRONG!
He has not answerd the request of the forum leader Allan,( except give excuses ) to this i say many are still :-/
He will be shown as to who he is, and his reasons.

•••
Joker Productions said:
WRONG!
He has not answerd the request of the forum leader Allan,( except give excuses ) to this i say many are still :-/
He will be shown as to who he is, and his reasons.

I was looking forward to seeing the money in his account or wherever it is. This really does get me though ****.web.com, never thought people would be so interested, if it's all true of course.

•••
kjmz said:
I was looking forward to seeing the money in his account or wherever it is. This really does get me though ****.web.com, never thought people would be so interested, if it's all true of course.

Who knows if this sale is true :-/ but the fact is - there are 251,000 websites using web.com ext according to google so someone must like them :) I have'nt received any offers on my ones so far but loads of views.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?as_q...as_sitesearch=.web.com&as_rights=&safe=images

•••
gazzip said:
Who knows if this sale is true :-/ but the fact is - there are 251,000 websites using web.com ext according to google so someone must like them :) I have'nt received any offers on my ones so far but loads of views.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?as_q...as_sitesearch=.web.com&as_rights=&safe=images

Hang in there Gaz, ya never know :tu:
If you and everyone recall Badger,I and others were not ones that said they could not make money (one sold for $1700 so they sell) but that Quality did not make what he claimed ($15000 whatever his exchange rate is). And yes Badger, I and many others won`t buy them as we feel this may be a long shot and would rather spend our money on other extensions we still wish the other NP members the best.

See there is a nice side to the JOKER D-:

•••
Qualities claim was a £ UK 15000 = US$ 26,437.54 at todays rate :) according to www.xe.com

By my figures I just need to sell one for $300 to make a profit - I think I can manage that within the next two years so I'm not sweating yet ! :)

What happened with the "proof" from Quality this time ?? :-/

•••
gazzip said:
Qualities claim was a £ UK 15000 = US$ 26,437.54 at todays rate :) according to www.xe.com

By my figures I just need to sell one for $300 to make a profit - I think I can manage that within the next two years so I'm not sweating yet ! :)

What happened with the "proof" from Quality this time ?? :-/

lol, well thats the 26,437.54 question, here one day gone the next, but we should have assumed this. I would step out on a ledge and say Gaz that you are safe in your venture. :tu:

•••
The point of this thread and the several others regarding sub domains (for me) is as follows:

When someone says:
"you are wrong about something (be it on whatever subject / topic) and heres the proof that you are"

- and the proof on which they rely on to make this remark is not forthcoming or doesnt stack up, i think you (and whoever else is slighted by this remark) is well within their rights to say:

"Hang on, the proof on which you rely is not valid, show me some real evidence"

This has nothing to do with whether member Quality is a liar or not, whether sub domains are a good investment or not or whether the domain poker.web.com sold for £15k or not...

But when you walk the walk of such a discussion and just when you thought it had reached its natural conclusion, an identical "told you you were wrong" thread about the very same subject starts all over again........ mama mia D-:

•••
is quality still around or has he come back as someone else?? :hehe:

•••
:ME: takes big bag of popcorn, turns off tv sits on the sofa and is enjoying the show...

:)

•••
Yet more unsubstantiated claims from Joker

Yes I made a very clear offer at the start of this thread.......

That offer was crystal clear all we have had is further packs of lies
and innuendo from Joker who continues to live up to his name
...the latest is that I am now posting under another user id.....

Well I let the people who have read this decide for themselves.......Joker
where is your proof this sale did not take place? You say you only deal in
facts and rely on proof but you have offered none...

As people say I should just enjoy the cash...............

I made the offer to settle this once and for all. That offer is now withdrawn.

Last edited:
•••
quality said:

OK IF YOU SAY SO.............THE JURY IS ALREADY OUT QUALITY :TU:
And so now you take back your offer? :laugh: WOW! Members does this say anything to you?

•••
.web.com, not another useless domain...

•••
good to see your still around quality, i personally dont see the value in .web.coms but i guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder :imho:

go pittsburg :yell: :yell: :yell:

bet you the americans will be very quite in the next few hours.

go pittsburg :yell: :yell: :yell:

•••
Bobba said:
.web.com, not another useless domain...
quality has family :laugh:

This american is still eying this thread, im still here and I got the house for 456$np GO STEELERS!

•••
quality said:

That offer was crystal clear all we have had is further packs of lies
and innuendo from Joker who continues to live up to his name
...the latest is that I am now posting under another user id.....

As people say I should just enjoy the cash...............

HAHAHAHA! I decide Guilty.

•••
damitssam said:
HAHAHAHA! I decide Guilty.
I must admit you are one of the brightest bulbs in the tree :tu:
3 wishes granted, PM the "genie" to redeem your gifts ;)

Many will follow in your footsteps `~^`~^`~^`~^ and see the LIGHT

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back