NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@ WORDSWORTH

Thanks for your input. I have done 4-5 times now and will not do again. When I remove deluxe plan from the cart, it makes the total high and not $2.17. Any other idea like jdk gave "Ok here is another one I just figured out. Add a registeration/renewal to your cart. Add the deluxe hosting to cart. Use the $10 coupon. Brings total down to $2.17.

Remove the deluxe hosting. Total in cart says $0.87. There is a $1 minimum so if you use paypal it allows you to checkout and it charges you $1. Won't work with credit cards."

So removing the deluxe hosting plan doesn't work for me correctly and makes the total big. Hope someone helps me out to renew/register domains.

•••
They don't care if you remove the hosting. You paid for it for a month. If you want wait a few days and cancel it. There has never been any problems in the past with canceling.

•••
That's a good idea jdk. I can wait for some days and than cancel it :D

Superb man. You are great.

•••
Will they refund it via paypal within a few days if you cancl it?

•••
I did a new .com registeration (not renewal) this way :
1) added one .com to shopping cart
2) added 1GB Email ($8,99)
3) Used the Code
4) Paid $2,17 for the .com
5) Canceled the 1GB Email immediately after the order

So, you can register new .coms this way for $2,17

•••
I did a new .com registeration (not renewal) this way :
1) added one .com to shopping cart
2) added 1GB Email ($8,99)
3) Used the Code
4) Paid $2,17 for the .com
5) Canceled the 1GB Email immediately after the order

So, you can register new .coms this way for $2,17

they will have a very big increase in todays orders :D promotions rock :hehe:

•••
they will have a very big increase in todays orders :D promotions rock :hehe:

and i guess they will fire someone from Godaddy soon lol

•••
WARNING: DO NOT APPLY THE COUPON CODE THEN REMOVE EVERYTHING FROM YOUR CART!! THE DISCOUNT NO LONGER APPLIES!!

I am getting this now after adding domain certification then removing it. Any ideas how to re-enable the use of this code?

Either that, or I am having trouble using it on .coms using that...

•••
nudu, try it firefox or with another browser

•••
•••
WARNING: DO NOT APPLY THE COUPON CODE THEN REMOVE EVERYTHING FROM YOUR CART!! THE DISCOUNT NO LONGER APPLIES!!

I am getting this now after adding domain certification then removing it. Any ideas how to re-enable the use of this code?

Either that, or I am having trouble using it on .coms using that...

i doesn't work if you remove it from the Cart!
You have to go through this, then cancel the extra service (Email or whatever)

•••
Oh I get the trick here. You get the hosting free & take advantage of their 1.99 domain rate.

But then what is th epoint of cancelling the hosting, don't you get it free for a month? Or just a logistics thing?

My only complaint is no whois privacy this way besides paying the extra 7$ yourself, is there any way to get free whois privacy or bulk (cheaper) whois privacy or something on orders using this method?

•••
If you have over 10 domains, it pays to get the smallest PO box at your local post office and just use that for your whois info.

•••
I did manage to get Transfers to work. You need to add a renewal, then add two of the discounted hosting packages, then add two domain transfers to the cart, then remove the renewal. Then you get two transfers for $4.34

•••
can godaddy ask us to pay for these promotion discounts later?

•••
can godaddy ask us to pay for these promotion discounts later?

That's what I'm worried about - or take the domains, or suspend our accountws?

•••

I highly doubt that would happen, for all we know this is a very limited time offer to generate some buzz. The uproar they will experience if they charge/remove/cancel our orders/accounts will be quite large compared to the money we are being discounted today.

That said, I am extremely surprised this is not a *one time* use coupon.

Last edited:
•••
I did manage to get Transfers to work. You need to add a renewal, then add two of the discounted hosting packages, then add two domain transfers to the cart, then remove the renewal. Then you get two transfers for $4.34

I'll have to try that when I get back home.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Not to mention some people won't remember to cancel hosting or the other services. I have forgot in the past and in a month it charged quite a bit.

Plus, these are discounts on first year registrations. I reg'd tons of new registrations and plan to keep them more than one year. More $$ for them come renewal time.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Anyone know how I unlink my Paypal account with Godaddy?

•••

Dont Worry.. nothing gonna happen..
I think they are aware of this already....

Anybody noticing... Godaddy.com seems too slow for me... its taking minute to load and go to other link.... :(

•••
Dont Worry.. nothing gonna happen..
I think they are aware of this already....

Anybody noticing... Godaddy.com seems too slow for me... its taking minute to load and go to other link.... :(

surprisingly, godaddy is really fast tonight for me with this new $10 Code (faster than usual when i pay higher prices) LOL

•••
Is it just me or has the code stopped working?

•••
Its dead. Slickdeals reported the deal again and then it went dead real fast. I was able to renew over 100 at the $2 rate and transfered 4 as well. Thats like making $600. =)

•••
damn..... i was going to register 100 .coms which i had on my list

•••
damn..... i was going to register 100 .coms which i had on my list

Gotta act quick. These loopholes dont last long and I knew it was going to close any minute so I sat at the PC and renewed as much as I could.

•••
does anybody know, if the one month hosting is auto renewal or manual, where can we set this hosting renewal to manual?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back