NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only 2 .com renewed ($1 & $2.17), it's dead now :(

•••
Speaking of Canadian...the code gdr0717z also works on .ca renewals
instead of $12.99 it's $2.99 (3.14 total) - no hosting needed...

Thanks to everyone who is posting these codes...
Great deal!!! :tu:

You are awesome!!! Renewed 4 .CA's and regged 5 .CA's I had on my list for $3.46 CAD each. EPIC WIN! Repped.

•••
That's what I'm worried about - or take the domains, or suspend our accountws?

Since the coupon appears to be valid, unless you're abusing it
you shouldn't have any worries about them doing any of that...

I did multiple renewals of different TLD's in seperate transactions to
get the full $10 off every one I did..I'm not worried :)

But I didn't have to "add" anything to make it work either :p

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

You are awesome!!! Renewed 4 .CA's and regged 5 .CA's I had on my list for $3.46 CAD each. EPIC WIN! Repped.

:lol:
Isin't that a great deal!

•••
that was like a godaddy happy hour :)

•••
•••
Well I didn't take advantage of this code and happily so - I wish you guys that did luck with keeping yourdomains, but I am focussing my funds on new domains with privacy :p

•••
Well I didn't take advantage of this code and happily so - I wish you guys that did luck with keeping yourdomains, but I am focussing my funds on new domains with privacy :p

Nudu, has GoDaddy rescinded deals like this in the past? This is my first "big deal" with GoDaddy and now I am concerned...especially since I just had an offer on one of the domains I regged today.

•••
Godaddy makes enough money with us Domainers.

They should relax, forget about this,,,,,and give us new codes now, instead of beeing angry about this funny code :)

•••
Some idiot on Slickdeals called GoDaddy asking about the coupons. Then the deal was killed.

•••
We'll just need to find out a new code. Wished I didn't have to leave earlier and I would have transferred in more names. Until next time....

•••
Ouch!

Just missed it. Grrrrr

NN

•••
Nudu, has GoDaddy rescinded deals like this in the past? This is my first "big deal" with GoDaddy and now I am concerned...especially since I just had an offer on one of the domains I regged today.

Never. Don't worry about it. Codes like this come along from time to time.

•••
I had a sales rep for Godaddy call me about some of my upcoming renewels. I told him I will renew when they're about to expire and use the codes I find online... he got all upset saying it's "ILLEGAL" to use codes you find online because they have expired and Godaddy just hasn't disabled them yet. Hahaha... wow.

•••
I had a sales rep for Godaddy call me about some of my upcoming renewels. I told him I will renew when they're about to expire and use the codes I find online... he got all upset saying it's "ILLEGAL" to use codes you find online because they have expired and Godaddy just hasn't disabled them yet. Hahaha... wow.

LOL :sold:

•••
I used DNF2 ... got ~$8 off my $68 renewal order (.com, .net's + priv)

•••
any .info transfer codes?

Thank you in advance

Cheers
Corey

•••
Closest is a $1 off coupon right now.

•••
Well, i hope everyone got in on this deal. It sure saved me some cash.

•••
Well, i hope everyone got in on this deal. It sure saved me some cash.

Me too, especially on the .ca's and the .cc's :bingo:

•••
Nice weekend on GD ;)

Seems like very weird for me. Last day, GD release coupon gdr0705t & gdr0705s for $5 and $10 off. And soon after several hours, internet said GD found out the loophole and terminate the coupon.

After that, GD again release another new coupon gdr0717y & gdr0717z , again for $5 and $10 off. And also work with some loophole.

Just question in my mind, is this some of GD marketing tactics ? Still don't understand what the idea behind releasing the loophole coupon twice !

I believe some already enjoy the fruits from GD. ;)

•••
I have to renew just one .cc domain for a total amount of 19.99...
none of the codes posted before work... does anyone have a code which works for just a .cc ? thanks

•••
Godaddy ended .info promo, now it'
s in normal price $10...

•••
Godaddy ended .info promo, now it'
s in normal price $10...

I seam to be the unluckiest Domainer of the week.

Last 3 Days, i spent couple of hours researching and finding the best free .info domains and made a list (recently dropped, etc.)...about 35 Domains....and wanted to reg them today....and now .....ITS OVER!! >:(
I thought .info promo would be till end of July.

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

I have to renew just one .cc domain for a total amount of 19.99...
none of the codes posted before work... does anyone have a code which works for just a .cc ? thanks

try DOWNFORCE

•••
NC still has .info for 2.98 reg if that helps

I seam to be the unluckiest Domainer of the week.

Last 3 Days, i spent couple of hours researching and finding the best free .info domains and made a list (recently dropped, etc.)...about 35 Domains....and wanted to reg them today....and now .....ITS OVER!! >:(
I thought .info promo would be till end of July.

•••
NC still has .info for 2.98 reg if that helps

thanks!! You are right, just saw it on Namecheap.
Repped
I will reg some names there now (even though its not as good as $0,89 Godaddy, but still cheap)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back