IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't get why I can't use the code gdr0705s.

I go to renew one of my .com domains. I get the .com domain to my cart where it says it is $10.86. I use the code gdr0705s in the promo area and it just refreshes and tells me $10.86 again. What am i doing wrong?

may be a browser issue..

I dont know... but whenever i try wid Firefox or Chrome..... i cannot apply coupon... the page refreshes and the same amount is shown...
With IE .. it works fine..

Give it a try!! :blink:

Anybody know any transfer coupon...

its showing 7.17...

Last edited:
•••
I don't get why I can't use the code gdr0705s.

I go to renew one of my .com domains. I get the .com domain to my cart where it says it is $10.86. I use the code gdr0705s in the promo area and it just refreshes and tells me $10.86 again. What am i doing wrong?

Because for some Godaddy account holders, Godaddy gives pre-discount of some cents and than gdr0705s doesn't work. It's the same thing happening at my end. Whereas I tried using the same code in my brothers account so there is no pre-discount given and than this coupon code works. I called Godaddy support and they said we cannot do anything to remove the pre-discount which is given to your domains and it will remain there :(

•••
may be a browser issue..

I dont know... but whenever i try wid Firefox or Chrome..... i cannot apply coupon... the page refreshes and the same amount is shown...
With IE .. it works fine..

Give it a try!! :blink:

I am using IE, just doesnt work. There is a thin yellow bar that comes up right above Subtotal section and in the thin yellow bar it says "Save $5 off your order", but to the far right of that it says -$.00

:|

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

Because for some Godaddy account holders, Godaddy gives pre-discount of some cents and than gdr0705s doesn't work. It's the same thing happening at my end. Whereas I tried using the same code in my brothers account so there is no pre-discount given and than this coupon code works. I called Godaddy support and they said we cannot do anything to remove the pre-discount which is given to your domains and it will remain there :(
Oh I see, that sucks. Thanks for the info.

•••
Yeah Nem0, same thing happening here at my end. But works with some account like my brother. For you and my account it will work with .me and .cc renewals and new registrations where it will take off $5.

It's not the issue of browser...

•••
I am using IE, just doesnt work. There is a thin yellow bar that comes up right above Subtotal section and in the thin yellow bar it says "Save $5 off your order", but to the far right of that it says -$.00
o.

May be you already used that code..

I tried with the same account and it says "Save $5 off your order with -$0.00:......

i just registered a domain wid $5 less from another account..
>:(
Good Luck!!

•••
@ jdenwar

There is no limitations on using that code so we can register or renew as many domains we like but it differs from account to account.

•••
It says on the godaddy website:

*Not applicable to sale priced domain names, bulk domains, premium domains, Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations, discounted memberships or maintenance plans; additional disk space and bandwidth renewals, custom page layouts, Go Daddy Marketplace products, posters, die-cast cars, or gift cards. Discount reflected in your shopping cart -- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion."

If the domains are on sale or have some automatic discount in the shopping cart it won't work. It's definitely not a browser issue.

•••
But how we should remove the automatic discount in the shopping cart which is given by Godaddy to some unlucky users like me and Nem0 ?

•••
i found this article from another forum, but when i try it not works with me
Can you guys try it?

GoDaddy has a new $10 off coupon gdr0705t valid on most services, including new domain registration and renewals.

The coupon does not work on sale priced domains, if your domain is listed as "on sale", add any one of the special offers shown in your cart, to reduce your domain registration (or renewal) price to $1.99 + 18-cent ICANN fee.

If using the above method to get the discount, make sure you disable any items that are set to "Auto Renew" by going to "My Account" --> "My Preferences" --> "My Payment Information" --> "View Items" and set them to "Disable Auto Renew".

Additional Exclusions: Not applicable to sale priced domain names, bulk domains, premium domains, Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations, discounted memberships or maintenance plans; additional disk space and bandwidth renewals, custom page layouts, Go Daddy Marketplace products, posters, die-cast cars, or gift cards. Discount reflected in your shopping cart -- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.

I renewed a couple of domains till 2019 by adding the cheap .info domains!!

Use it before they cancel!

•••
i found this article from another forum, but when i try it not works with me
Can you guys try it?

I tried as well. It doesn't work at all.

•••
Where do you go to renew your tdnam membership if it expires in a couple of months? I tried to add a new membership to my cart but that doesnt add.

•••
DNF2 - still works, and in my case, brought down a .com renewal to $7.57 ( incl. 0.20 ICCAN Fee )

Alex

•••
Since the $10 no longer works, you can use gdr0705s for $5 off per order.
Worked on hosting. $1.99 instead of $6.99 for a month. Thanks for the code. rep added.

•••
The $5 off code allowed for $4.16 renewals on domain names. I was able to take advantage on about 20 of them last night. I basically paired 1 domain renewal with 1 month of deluxe hosting then applied the code. The total then became $4.16. Unfortunately I knew they would catch on eventually and it looks like they've fixed the glitch as of this morning.

•••
gdr0705s is not working, is it working for anyone?

•••
•••
thanx spade, that was the best code I used at godaddy, too bad it is not working anymore :(

•••
thanx spade, that was the best code I used at godaddy, too bad it is not working anymore :(

There was a better a pretty good one. Im wishing I had sat there last night and just kept using it. But, I cant complain, Saved myself about $80.

•••
gdr0705s works for $40 off Pro Reseller plan. Not sure how much it takes of the other two.

Last edited:
•••
gdr0705s works for $40 off Pro Reseller plan. Not sure how much it takes of the other two.

I'll give you one for free, just not godaddy.

Never did understand why people fall for that annual payment con.

Would cost you 150 registrations / renewals just to break even, with the discount.

•••
I'll give you one for free, just not godaddy.

Never did understand why people fall for that annual payment con.

Would cost you 150 registrations / renewals just to break even, with the discount.

Very true, but when you have several thousand names it pays for itself plus more. I have been considering it, but I think I am going to sign up and start moving all my names over.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

TWO new working codes!

gdr0717y = $5 OFF
gdr0717z = $10 OFF

You may have to add the Certified Domain seal ($2.99/yr) or hosting plan to your cart in order for the $10 code to work.

Last edited:
•••
•••
You can also sign up for free hosting. You add a domain or renewal to your account, use the $10 code, add the $6.99/mo deluxe hosting, remove the domain from cart and total is $0.00

Lets you checkout and get free hosting for 1 mo.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Ok here is another one I just figured out. Add a registeration/renewal to your cart. Add the deluxe hosting to cart. Use the $10 coupon. Brings total down to $2.17.

Remove the deluxe hosting. Total in cart says $0.87. There is a $1 minimum so if you use paypal it allows you to checkout and it charges you $1. Won't work with credit cards.

•••
You can also sign up for free hosting. You add a domain or renewal to your account, use the $10 code, add the $6.99/mo deluxe hosting, remove the domain from cart and total is $0.00

Lets you checkout and get free hosting for 1 mo.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Ok here is another one I just figured out. Add a registeration/renewal to your cart. Add the deluxe hosting to cart. Use the $10 coupon. Brings total down to $2.17.

Remove the deluxe hosting. Total in cart says $0.87. There is a $1 minimum so if you use paypal it allows you to checkout and it charges you $1. Won't work with credit cards.

Im just happy with the $2 domain renewals. Im racking it up right now, about 30 renewed at that price!

•••
Actually it says $1 minimum, but only took out the $0.87 from paypal.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back