Dynadot

Established Zune iPod killer here to stay - get in on the action! Established network of 3 sites!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
In case you haven't heard about the MS Zune - where have you been? :) - read here. In short, it's Microsoft's answer to the iPod. And maybe their first attempt wasn't an iPod killer yet, but knowing the big M they'll devote all their considerable resources to try and bring down the competition (remember how many didn't believe the X-Box could take on the Playstation when it came out?). Anyway, regardless whether it's better than the iPod or not (or will ever be), the MS Zune is here to stay and will greatly impact the MP3 device market from now on.

So the question is - do you wish to share in this action? If so, here are 3 established Zune sites to consider (buy one, or the whole network at great discount):

mszune.info

• 9 1/2 month old domain. Not sure when exactly the site was started, I acquired it in March. PR1. Great keyword name: "MS Zune Info". All other well-known TLD extension taken. Runs on WordPress 2.1.3 and a state-of-the-art widgetized (but customized) free template.
  • This is a "Zune Information & News" aggregator (auto-updates) with some original posts too. It currently has 3,306 posts in 14 categories.
  • The site also has additional Zune content from Wikipedia and a Zune Shop that automatically pulls listings from Amazon.
  • Want your own Zune blog/site? This is a GREAT site to get started with! You can easily turn off the automated news updates completely if you wish, or only some of them, or just compliment the existing knowledge base by writing your own content. So, instead of starting with a blank slate, you'll be building quickly on an existing content foundation.
  • I haven't actively promoted this site. It's basically organic traffic (screenshots). The site received 269 unique visitors from 11,924 hits in April, but traffic is picking up (130 uniques to date in May - i.e about 11/day). More traffic stats: http://no_url_shorteners/3bzb98 (scroll down)
  • Alexa Ranking: 901,996
  • The site has multiple revenue streams: Cafepress, Adsense, Amazon, Commission Junction, iPodmods and Linkshare, but I'm not any tracking affiliate income.
  • The site is well-indexed in all the search engines with 1,690 pages in Google alone.
  • Google/Yahoo sitemaps generated and submitted.
  • Registrar: Domainsite.com for a free push (Domain expires: 22-Jul-2007)
  • 7 Days free hosting and full FTP/CPanel access included
  • BIN: $275 (or save 27% and pay only about $200 - and get 1 month's free hosting - when you buy the network of 3 sites!)

zunezar.com
  • PR2 (predicted pagerank: PR4) Zune Amazon shop since Mar 3, with several pages of additional Zune content (see "More Info" right-hand menu), some of which auto-update via RSS feeds. Great name!
  • Comes with the latest version of the free Amazon AOM script (see site footer for link), which has a great admin backend (for easy changes) and loads of cool features. [Easy upgrade to paid version with even more features also available]
  • This site has not been actively promoted and received 111 unique visitors from 3,849 hits in April - screenshots. More traffic stats: http://no_url_shorteners/34lcpr
  • According to the AOM script notices, there has been total sales of $638.94 since Mar 3. My commission rate at Amazon is about 6.5%. I'm not tracking other income from Adsense and Cafepress.
  • Well-indexed in all the search engines with 2,370 pages in Google alone.
  • 8,100+ backlinks.
  • Registrar: GoDaddy for a free push (Domain expires: 27-feb-2008)
  • 7 Days free hosting and FTP/CPanel access included
  • BIN: $285 (or save 27% and pay only about $210 - and get 1 month's free hosting - when you buy the network of 3 sites!)

zunezex.com
  • PR1 Zune wallpaper, backgrounds, themes and art site running on Coppermine (645 files) since March. Customized free theme (check out the random header!), with additional Zune content (see footer links).
  • Unique, memorable, name :)
  • This has not been actively promoted and received 204 unique visitors from 50,597 hits in April via organic traffic - screenshots. More traffic stats: http://no_url_shorteners/3dnmr4
  • Site earns through Amazon and Adsense, although I'm not tracking any sales.
  • Well-indexed in all the search engines with 905 pages in Google alone.
  • 7 Days free hosting and FTP/CPanel access included
  • Registrar: GoDaddy for a free push (Domain expires: 27-feb-2008)
  • BIN: $275 (or save 27% and pay only about $200 - and get 1 month's free hosting - when you buy the network of 3 sites!)

SAVE a whopping $225 (about 27%) and buy the whole network of 3 Zune sites for only $610 and I'll give you one month's free hosting too!

Posted on multiple forums, post SOLD to claim at BIN AND please send payment asap. Site is not sold until payment received and cleared and I reserve the right to sell to someone else if prompt payment is not forthcoming.

Payment via verified PayPal account only (no eChecks).

Free push to the current registrar only (you can transfer somewhere else later at your cost if required). One week free hosting (or 1 month if buying the network) and full CPanel/FTP access so you can move the site (or I can provide reasonably priced hosting thereafter). Please note, the responsibility to ensure your hosting is suitable and to move the site and set it up on your server is entirely yours, although I will give you full written instructions about the operation and setup of the site.

All sales are as-is, where-is and final. No guarantees. Errors & Omissions Excepted.

I reserve the right not to sell.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back