IT.COM

domain zow.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

M Seely

Impact
purchased this domain 21 years ago. i just use it for email now. i sold zow.net to zow.de over 10 years ago.

thx.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Those are the stats reported on Namebio for 3L.com, maybe can help.

IMO, zow.com ranks between Median Price and Average Price

image-3l-7E0E_5AB0CDFD.png

•••
Would work as a Batman punch
Now that I like! :xf.laugh:

I could also use it in a sentence, for instance if you're drunk you might say "Yer mum isa fat zow!"

And then comes the Batman punch

Pronounceable, brandable, best of luck with it!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Liquid in the $20k-$40k range, but because of it's pronounceability I'd say the absolute top end retail price for this domain is $120k but that would have to be the perfect end user and they'd need to be obsessed with having it.

There are likely investors that would be interested in buying this domain at the current liquid value, it's just a matter of how determined you are to sell it, OP. You have options.

•••
The 3 letter combination "zow" could also be used for an abbrevation, example:

zone of wisdom

Last edited:
•••
Quite a few requests for LLL on here - some with a good budget. OP should check the 'Requests' page

•••
This domain is amazing it is 100% ZOW!

•••
This is a beauty. you get all you can for it.

I think everybody here would want it on any given day. Thats your indication.

Good luck

•••
purchased this domain 21 years ago. i just use it for email now. i sold zow.net to zow.de over 10 years ago.

thx.

The problem with this domain Zow.com is that the owner Marc Seely is a thief. He has stolen lots of money from people while giving them fake promise for a website while he was co owners of inkrefuge.com . In fact he has stolen from me for a website they never produced;. do not trust this guy, he is a crook. Google him and you will see his history. Again the owner of zow.com is not to be trusted.

•••
•••
Great domain! But yeah, zow is not a word.

•••
it sounds like a word, zow ))

•••
intriguing domain. Makes me go zow! lol

ZOW
Acronym Definition
ZOW Zoids Online Wars (game)
ZOW Zinfandel on the Web
ZOW Zumwalt's Own Words

it is pronouncable, brandable, 3L.com, wow, I mean, zow. :)

I wud want it at $13500 - $15000
could go as high as $75000 with the right buyer not loosely spoken though.

ty

zow, check this out!

Jump to search

Związek Organizacji Wojskowej (Polish: [ˈzvjɔ̃zɛk ɔrɡaɲiˈzat͡sji vɔj'skɔvɛj], Military Organization Union), abbreviated ZOW, was an underground resistance organization formed by Witold Pilecki at Auschwitz concentration camp in 1940. (thx, wikipedia)

Last edited:
•••
•••
you're using a possible $ xxx, xxx.xx domain as an email account? You're my hero lol. I would have sold it years ago for about 10K. you can get at minimum 50K. Seeing as your a patient person. Oh yeah. And a lot of these billion-dollar industries will buy it even if it has absolutely nothing to do with the company for the facts that it's so easy for customers to remember and it stands out.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back