NameSilo

domain Zombific.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

{Mike}

Established Member
Impact
35
Hello, I bought www.zombific.com a while ago, because I thought the name is cool, zombies are cool, and well I tought I'd give it a go. Sadly, I don't really have an idea to develop my .com, so I did not do anything as far as marketing is concerned. I'd just like to know what you think about it, and maybe share the potential it could mean. Maybe I should turn it into some kind of spoof - a dating website for the dead? :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back