Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Mypicturespace.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

inviz

Established Member
Impact
0
The site is now developed, getting arround 40 uniques/day. The site is not search engine indexed yet. I think this site/domain have a great potential. Please share your toughts:)

Link
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like the template used and the domain is similar to the ever so popular myspace profile domain names.

I think that this domain could do well for hosting not only for myspace but other sites as well

Possibly with a developed website, low $xxx to the right buyer

:)

-Steve
 
0
•••
Where do you get the traffic from if it's not indexed in search engines ? By the way i see it's indexed in MSN and Yahoo.
 
0
•••
Where do you get the traffic from if it's not indexed in search engines ? By the way i see it's indexed in MSN and Yahoo.

Oh really? I have posted my "dynamic" signatures in a couple of forums. I thinks it's from there i get some traffic.
 
0
•••
did you think about type-in traffic?:)
 
0
•••
< Reg fee for the domain name alone, IMHO.
 
0
•••
Yeah, I get some type-in traffic as well... But my signatures is the best source for traffic at this point.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back