IT.COM

Zitrote (forum software under investigation)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

liam_d

The original NP Emo KidEstablished Member
Impact
zitrote

Website = www.zitrote.com and www.ztboard.com both at namecheap

You get the custom design, all content, all scripts and all programs i planned to put on there.

Ive made around $110 this month from it from selling the forum script on there, total from selling the script since i started making it is around $400.

I will help with the transition of the site and will help with coding the forum and programs for the buyer :)

The script has been sold before in different states as a user has pointed out, this is a much upgraded version of ones which have been sold before. With this you also get the website + 3 custom screen savers and 2 custom windows programs.

I am quitting the domain/website industry so it will not be sold again, i will however make additions to the forum, windows programs and the screen savers for the buyer.

Asking price $250 via paypal

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Yes that is the URL of his host. I emailed them and PayPal also. PayPal said they are investigating and his host hasn't responded. I know it's too late for me, but I emailed PayPal hoping they would suspend his account.

•••
•••
What a wazzock. . Plain and simple, ignorant and Grrr. . . .

•••
He should have permanent time off. I guess some people never learn. He's even a member of my forum, I wonder if he'll download the new version coming out and try selling it.

•••
what a saga....i wouldnt wanna buy an exclusive that will be also be sold to others:(

•••
Seems he didn't learn anything from the first time around... Good call Mark.

•••
what will happen to all the people he has sold it to with them thinking they own the rights to it?

•••
neu-designs said:
what will happen to all the people he has sold it to with them thinking they own the rights to it?

If you paid via paypal you could try a chargeback.

Chances of getting the money back if it was over 30 days ago are pretty slim though and unfortunalty if this is the case i doubt ul ever see the money again unfortunalty.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back