Domain Empire

question Zero click

NameSilo
Watch

deshanunit

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

How to activate zero-click on DomainSponsor for the domains which get lot of traffic but no clicks?

thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
afaik, zeroclick is always on for all your domains but traffic is being split between normal ads and zeroclick (and being opmtimised according to which feed pays more)

Are you maybe asking to divert all of your traffic to zeroclick? because if that's the case then you need to ask your account manager for that.

What I do for domains that have good traffic but get no revenue, I send them to redirect.com. I don't earn much but still even a few cents is better that zero cents.

•••
afaik, zeroclick is always on for all your domains but traffic is being split between normal ads and zeroclick (and being opmtimised according to which feed pays more)

Are you maybe asking to divert all of your traffic to zeroclick? because if that's the case then you need to ask your account manager for that.

What I do for domains that have good traffic but get no revenue, I send them to redirect.com. I don't earn much but still even a few cents is better that zero cents.

Thanks a lot.

In Bodis, you can create a separate account for only zero clicks. All domains in than account will get Zero-click. I wanted to know whether DS allows us to do the same. Already contacted DS but no reply yet.

Should try redirect.com too

CD

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back