IT.COM

.in zahnzusatzversicherung.in

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Sold for €4.975 at sedo. You have got to be kidding???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It means dental insurance in German, but it does seem high for the extention.

•••
Wow, seller did a great job there!

•••
If you close your minds and think .in is simply for India then it may seem high.

However, think in terms of internet, income, insurance etc a multitude of possibilities spring to mind, but perhaps that's just me. :wave:

•••
I think I read an article somewhere that some Germans are using .in as short for internet.

•••
I think I read an article somewhere that some Germans are using .in as short for internet.
Yeah, as are people from other parts of the world, including Japan, Austria, Switzerland, Denmark, Netherlands, Norway, etc.

Not surprising then that the biggest portfolios belong to people from outside India, local companies are mostly still unaware, or staying away for now. Guess when they do decide to enter the game, domains will be crazy expensive.

Even then, something wrong with this sale :D Good for the extension though. I can see a rush for german word .ins now :p

•••

Interesting. Any German members that can add to this?

BTW Krause.in is at sedo auction - currently at 1200 euro.

•••
I picked up few German .ins when .ins were cheap, didn't get any interest. Dropped them with the .in price hike.

•••
I picked up few German .ins when .ins were cheap, didn't get any interest. Dropped them with the .in price hike.

I don't know if they are worth regging, but I did pick up a few. 3.99 at Dynadot with bulk pricing so it was worth a shot. It seems the Germans have money and don't mind spending it. IF German residents adopt the idea of .in for internet it could work out well.

I was late getting to the .in game. I just started once Dynadot offered them. Out of the domains that I did purchase, about 50-60% of the traffic is from Germany/Netherlands/Russia with the remainder from India and the US.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back