Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Z28.mobi

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

miitree

Established Member
Impact
5
I noticed that z28.mobi was available on GoDaddy auctions for $5 plus the domain registration for 1 year. It came to $17.92 using the DOWNFORCE code.

Do you think the domain name is worth what I paid for it? I'll probably put a Z28 Camaro site on it showing car MPG data, car stats and possibly a message board. I know .mobi has been in the dumps lately.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back