NameSilo

domain "Z" domain hack for appraisal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
148
Please give your thoughts as to this domain hack:
Massachusett z[dot]com :?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not a hack, more of a typo imo. The S and Z keys are close together but in this case I would say that the term "Massachusettz" is going to have a overall low type in percentage, unlike if you had a more popular keyword +z (plural form)

I would say no more than low xx - mid xx(maybe).
 
0
•••
Deaol said:
Not a hack, more of a typo imo. The S and Z keys are close together but in this case I would say that the term "Massachusettz" is going to have a overall low type in percentage, unlike if you had a more popular keyword +z (plural form)

I would say no more than low xx - mid xx(maybe).
thank you.
though i regged it not because of a typo but because it seemed very nice looking to me :hehe: and the thread here on NPs about "S"->"Z" domains inspired me. so for me the value of the domain seemed to be not the typo component but the look of it :xf.love:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Some words dont seem to work well with the "Z" thingy, I'd say this is one of them. I find the "Z" thingy works good on fun/common words.

ex : Girlz Gamez Downloadz Videoz Hostz Friendz Filez etc...
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Tippy said:
Some words dont seem to work well with the "Z" thingy, I'd say this is one of them. I find the "Z" thingy works good on fun/common words.

ex : Girlz Gamez Downloadz Videoz Hostz Friendz Filez etc...
thanks for your opinion! added reps to everyone.

still willing to here from more people :hi:
 
0
•••
honestly I don't really like domains ending in Z when it should be an s
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back