Domain Empire

Z.com $5 .com promo (Dont use this company)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

varyemez

Markapol DomainsTop Member
Impact
Don't use this company. I can't transfer out my .com domains on Z.com. I was registered my domains nearly 6-7 months ago. Company reject my transfer out request automatically.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I transfer names from namesilo and namecheap with privacy on so above statement is incorrect.

•••
No company allows you to transfer out the domain in privacy

u have to follow things properly

glad your issue sorted out
I never disable privacy while transfer my domains from Dynadot, Porkbun, Epik, Godaddy, Namesilo, Namecheap, Uniregistry even MrDomain.com and all works fine.

•••
Well i tried with few , failed for same reason ..may be most of the them or some of them .. its not just with z.com

I m working with lots of company (Godaddy,Namecheap, Namesilo, Dynadot, Epik, Enom, Netsol) There is no same problem with Z.com. There is no rules like this!!!

•••
weird company if you ask me, with very strange user interface.

•••
Finally they resolved my ticket. They says, if you want to transfer out your Domains you have to disable privacy Whois protect. If you dont disable and start transfer out request, we can reject your all transfer out requests. They are not good for me…

Last edited:
•••
I had faced this situation for my first domain but I contacted their support and finally it was transferred out successfully. See if it happens in your case.

•••
Don't use this company. I can't transfer out my .com domains on Z.com. I was registered my domains nearly 6-7 months ago. Company reject my transfer out request automatically.
Next time before you discredit a company , do some research to avoid starting misleading nonsense threads and spreading misinformation.

Last edited:
•••
Next time before you discredit a company , do some research to avoid starting misleading nonsense threads and spread misinformation.
NeXT time you can be more helpful. You are selfish. And There is no rule like this on other companies. I m in this sector nearly 15 years.

•••
I transfer names from namesilo and namecheap with privacy on so above statement is incorrect.
Pretty much all registers forward emails sent to privacy listed email to the owner of the domains but it could be delay. As, a result I usually turn off privacy for registers that send a link to expedite transfer-out. However, usually no rule for privacy to be off but I'd suggest turning it off to avoid any hassle.

•••
can I register multiple .coms for 5$ or just one? with the promo

You can register multiple domains but after registering 5-10 domains, company rejects your credit cards etc...

•••
It's okay, Most registrar required you to turn off PRIVACY before initiating a transfer. This is to fasten the process ( maximum 5 days).

I have made a recent transfer from NameCheap and it took me only 30 minutes with PRIVACY on. It's not that important.

Last edited:
•••
It's okay, Most registrar required you to turn off PRIVACY before initiating a transfer. This is to fasten the process ( maximum 5 days).

I have made a recent transfer from NameCheap and it took me only 30 minutes and I believe it's because I've turned off PRIVACY.

10-15 days ago I transferred out 5-10 domains with privacy on Namecheap. I transferred out all domains in 1 hour.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Vary I've run into the same problem sited by Sophia. There are several registrars that I've run into that require a name to not only be unlocked before transferring but also conduct the change in public. Best of luck now my friend!

•••
Obviously, you don't know how to transfer out..

Last edited:
•••

Well i tried with few , failed for same reason ..may be most of the them or some of them .. its not just with z.com

•••
NeXT time you can be more helpful. You are selfish. And There is no rule like this on other companies. I m in this sector nearly 15 years.
Is it so big deal -because of that 'rule'- to start a stupid thread 'Don't use this company?' You are in this sector nearly 15 years and you act as a 3 month domainer 😁

Last edited:
•••
Is it so big f****deal if there is that rule to start a stupid tread 'Don't use this company?'
They have to explain this details when you unlock your domain. my opinion has not changed about this company. Dont use this company… you are s…

Last edited:
•••
I have same issue, where to disable privacy, I cant find it on z.com domain setting page

•••
I have same issue, where to disable privacy, I cant find it on z.com domain setting page

When you inside domain details, on left side you will see add ons. Click here and then you will see ID Protection. When you click disable it your problem will resolve. But company is not good!

Last edited:
•••
Pretty much all registers forward emails sent to privacy listed email to the owner of the domains but it could be delay. As, a result I usually turn off privacy for registers that send a link to expedite transfer-out. However, usually no rule for privacy to be off but I'd suggest turning it off to avoid any hassle.
Let me add regardless, of such an issue with them & privacy I would not have created a negative thread about it. I would simply contact them to fix.

•••
When you inside domain details, on left side you will see add ons. Click here and then you will see ID Protection. When you click disable it your problem will resolve. But company is not good!
awesome, thanks for quick reply, I got it
I created ticket hour ago, still dont receive reply

•••
can I register multiple .coms for 5$ or just one? with the promo

•••
Can I transfer a new domain under 60 days on z.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back