Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

discuss Your worst domain name showcase

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
6,424
Report your worst names guys!Mine probably was s-e--x.com :)I am waiting your reports!
 
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
My mushroom just exploded in my face...The crazy Kim maybe want revenge.Hahaha
Haha - for some reason I pictured a mushroom cloud when I read that. Hopefully not an omen knowing how crazy he is D-:
 
0
•••
I think I've mentioned this somewhere before, but when I first started I registered pimps.info
*facepalm*
 
1
•••
8llllllllD.com

The number 8, 8 l's, and the letter D
 
1
•••
I got rid of most of the crud but still have some - like EquityFinancing dotbiz
.com sold for $7000 but... yeah, biz, no one likes biz, poor fella.

Then again I can't even sell LoanEstimator dotnet for $9 or dictionary words in info for $5 (in my sig)

Meh, I suck at picking EMS (so I'm not doing it anymore)
 
1
•••
YOURMOMISONTHEDOLLARMENU DOT COM
 
1
•••
Search to your history and find fail hacks.I am not big fan of domain hacks, but failing this could be so funny (for us, not for your wallet :) )
 
0
•••
Drunken domaining netted me these gems: domainfindr (info) and blogapost (info) -- at 1&1 no less!
 
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back