IT.COM

.mobi Your thoughts on CCC.mobi's -list sales?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I havnt witnessed any sales of CCC.mobi's but I was wondering if anyone has sold any and could list them or give their thoughts on them (price wise). I picked up some a couple months ago just so I had some but I was suprised when I came accross this auction on Ebay (not mine).

90S.mobi 3 Letter Domain Name Rare, Premium!! The 90S!!
THE 90S!!! NO RESERVE. ONE TIME DEAL. A STEAL! $59K APP

its at $181 with almost 4 days to go.

Thanks, Gary.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
http://cgi.ebay.com/90S-mobi-3-Lett...emium-The-90S_W0QQitemZ190119629743QQihZ009QQ
Main bidder, kapital1997, has a feedback score of -1. The seller that gave that to them claims nonpayment. The account was recently opened.

Another high bidder is lovenicebags100 with a feedback score of 0 and a join date of late May, 2007.

How many times do you think the seller is going to change their user name?:
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...siness.card.king&ReturnUserIdHistory=&guest=1

I smell shill bidding.

This isn't just a random ccc domain, like 2y1.mobi or qz4.mobi, but I don't think ccc.mobi's are going to be anywhere near this price for a while.

•••
Oh I understand its not a randon CCC but still not a great one. And very true about the whole ebay bidding thing and how a lot of auctions might be not as legit as assumed.

thanks, Gary.

•••
Why don't you PM the owner and ask him

•••
I mostly put this post up to discuss any sales of CCC.mobi and gave an example of one doing well on ebay. Legit or not I have no idea. Maybe if people post some of their sales we can sort of see a trend.

thanks, Gary.

•••
All I can say is wow- the bid is at $1575.

gary-

•••
Mmm...
Just looking through ebays .mobi listing it seems that the prices vary across the board, from the thousands to the hundreds and teens. None of them are really special. I think 90s is a little overpriced IMO

I've even noticed someone selling iphone related .mobi names, TM problems just waiting to happen.

•••
Another one on ebay

I was watching this one just to see final price RU2.mobi. Seller only has a rating of 1 and buyers are kept comfidential so who knows again with this one but final price was $199.

Can sellers here list their CCC sales?

thanks, Gary.

•••
i have S4C.mobi

Pawn broker could use it, a short version for Sell4Cash. Will wait till market improves.

•••
sedo auction

Found this one at sedo with 15 hours to go:

b2b.mobi 2,222 EUR

gary-

•••
B2B ended up at $13,300.

gary-

•••
buckshotdots said:
B2B ended up at $13,300.

gary-

WOW, that is a big sale.

•••
buckshotdots said:
B2B ended up at $13,300.

gary-

Amazing, I am developing my a2z.mobi, it is another CCC which should be doing well.

•••
Another one at sedo auction:

db7.mobi 235 $US 1 2d 13h 24m

g-

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back