Dynadot

Your story

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I want to hear it. Are you successful in the domain business or trying to get there? Rags to riches let us here it. Riches to richer let us hear it also. I'll even tell you my story. :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'll make it short and sweet. My net business takes care of itself as well as giving me some spending cash. I started out with one site and roughly $1000 in cash over some time. Although I've been affiliated with the net for years I've only been doing this somewhat part-time for about 10 months and have made roughly 10 times that amount and now have 7 websites all making a profit and 100+ domains.

Last edited:
•••
im getting alomg
i spend all my cash from domains on bills beer and domains
soon i will be a millionaire B-)
instead of a hundredaire

•••
Well, I have just started in the biz. I have about 10 domains which I am trying to learn how to sell them. I am currently after 2 domain names that I really want.

I started out with $0 £0 and have made £70 :)

•••
i just started also. i have made about $200 so far so i hope to go farther.

•••
The biggest sale I ever have for all my domains is only $50.00. For those of you who have made big sales for your domain name, do you approach your potential buyer, or through forum or afternic.com? Thanks!

•••
I have sold a website for $1000.00usd

ProPanelSystems.com (Second script will be for $1000 as well.)

As for domains, I haven't sold any but hold many good ones.

•••
I have also sold one of my software businesses for $4000.00 US back in the year 2000, and my first web hosting firm for $600.00 US on ebay. But domain wise, I doubt I will ever make anything big unless I develop them!!

•••
Originally posted by Artico
I have sold a website for $1000.00usd

ProPanelSystems.com (Second script will be for $1000 as well.)

As for domains, I haven't sold any but hold many good ones.

I think I know the guy that bought that. He does hosting and I sold some clients to him :).

•••
Yes, he's my personal coder as well! What a great guy! :tu:

•••
Originally posted by Elefekt
i just started also. i have made about $200 so far so i hope to go farther.

just started? i thought "senior member" refers to the time of the genesis of NP, or does it refer to yr age/state of mind:lol:

started with first sale in ebay in '98.

domains:|.....about 20 or so days ago... sold nothing, bought nothing...go to find a way around paypal:cy:

Last edited:
•••
Originally posted by Artico
Yes, he's my personal coder as well! What a great guy! :tu:

LoL o ok.

Originally posted by redhippo
just started? i thought "senior member" refers to the time of the genesis of NP, or does it refer to yr age/state of mind:lol:

started with first sale in ebay in '98.

domains:|.....about 20 or so days ago... sold nothing, bought nothing...go to find a way around paypal:cy:

Hmm. I think credit card is the other way. Unless there is a banking system.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back