Dynadot

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Readymade Company .com

#very happy with it

•••

WealthBunny.Com
Dotino.Com

Last edited:
•••
•••
Age 8 years, itJobsBlog .com

.... Microsoft using JobsBlog .com

•••
T7Og7fx.png

•••
•••
dye.png

Dye and Pigments for T-shirt printing.

4L.com for DYE products,print,paint,point.​

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

The word has two different meanings in Danish - I means Thieves but is also the word for the nummer 20 (Twenty) - I do not know if it has meaning in other languages, but some might like it as a brandable

•••
The word has two different meanings in Danish - I means Thieves but is also the word for the nummer 20 (Twenty) - I do not know if it has meaning in other languages, but some might like it as a brandable

I really appreciate your feedback. Thanks a lot. Honestly I purchased the name because it sounds good to me and it is CYCV (pronounceable) . Multiple meaning makes it more premium item. I really appreciate your thought.

Thanks

•••
In English Y is often referred to as a consonant that can act as a vocal but in some countries in Europe (for example Denmark, Sweden and Germany) Y is primarily considered as a vowel, so it may work as a ok brandable for an company or a startup in Europe

Last edited:
•••
In English Y is often referred to as a consonant that can act as a vocal but in some countries in Europe (for example Denmark, Sweden and Germany) Y is primarily considered as a vowel, so it may work as a ok brandable for an company or a startup in Europe

Thanks. If we filter CVCV names in Godaddy then we will get result with "Y" as vowel. So Godaddy consider "Y" as vowel.

•••
Thanks. If we filter CVCV names in Godaddy then we will get result with "Y" as vowel. So Godaddy consider "Y" as vowel.

GD for sure is global :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
just got this one;

S i d e q u e l
.com

sidequel
n.— «Sidequel (Side Story)—A sidequel is a neologism describing a work of fiction in literature, film, and other creative works that is produced after a completed work, set in the same “universe,” with arbitrary chronology and unrelated plots. The word is a portmanteau formed from side-, as in side by side, and sequel, a work which takes place after a previous one. The term may well be synonymous with Spin-off.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back