Labeled as showcase in Domain Buying and Domain Purchases started by GiftedDomains, May 13, 2012.
.me on of the most popular cctld's with a record of good sale prices. Congrats.
A good buy is always exciting - a good sale even more so .
And what does it mean amongst millenials? "Be my wife", or "play my wife for tonight", or what?
Another batch to share!
InfluenceGuru // dot // com (2008)
- Massive name here! Industry of the future .. Social Influencers .. growing trends = need for new names
ChooseExperience // dot // com (2007)
- I see this as a great marketing name .. particularly for a company that has a lot of experience in an industry with relative newcomers.
FeedYourEyes // dot // com (2000)
- Another marketing name .. for TVs or anything visual.
RushRock // dot // com
- Just a nice solid alliteration domain with 2 fantastic words. Rush = Fast .. and Rock = Solid / Reliable .. I really love this as a brand!
StatusJar // dot // com (2007)
- I see this as a social media manager. Where you can manage all your status updates for all the sites in a single place. Kinda generic and catchy enough for other uses as well.
Travolio // dot // com
- Obviously just a cool travel brand. Sounds like portfolio as well so maybe a site that helps you organise your travel? But i like it for general travel as well! Comes out strong phonetically!
TypistPro // dot // com (2009)
- Pretty obvious here .. anything related to typing .. either training .. or actual contract work
CombatForum // dot // com
- Nice generic name for all encompassing forum for boxing, MMA, etc etc
Simple/Market/Place // dot // com (2009)
- Many overlook the keyword "Simple" .. at first you wouldn't think anyone would want their product to be marketed as "Simple" .. but the fact of the matter is that countless business owners are looking for all sorts of services to be as easy and "simple" as possible .. that especially includes their eCommerce software. I really like this name!
Truqs // dot // com
- Alternate spelling for Trucks .. not a huge fan of these .. unless the real keyword is massive .. like Trucks! lol
TomorrowTeam // dot // com
- Just a cool aliteration that could represent a wide range of things. Tech Reviews or repair service like Geek Squad
CoolFancy // dot // com
- I just liked the way these 2 words go together. Sounds catchy. Plus both words are very positive. Great brand IMO!
Haha - it's something a woman would say to express their interest (albeit likely out of their league) for a man.
ex. Extremely handsome/famous man walks by - woman says to her friend: "I wish he would wife me". As in, make her his wife.
Great name for a cryonics company. HODL.
this one was for keeps.. Going to make a really cool adult humor website with this name!
Isn't BAIN a TM ?
yes but we cant take any domain with bain name then?if someone with name bain want to start company they cant register domain with that name?like bainrealestate?bainideas?bainagency?
bain could be trade mark but not bainconsulting?m i right or wrong please guide
I consider @Kate as the best person to guide.
Bain is one of the Big Three management consultancies. Definitely a trademark infringement. I would delete this domain name.
Noted will do it rightaway.
Thanks for help
Simplified version .. In most cases it is not trademark infringement until you're actually taking away their business or deliberately trying to pretend to be them. So if they are management consultants, then it's perfectly fine to be Bain Consulting and consult in another industry. It *IS* trademanrk infringement *IF* you run ads for management or any other type of services they offer!
Thanks for help.i was just going to delete this domain but i stopped and just emailed now Godaddy that if i can get refund so lets see what reply comes i also mentioned that its fringement of trademark and i dont want to keep this name,so now i will be waiting maybe i can get my money back atleast i regestered it till 2021 it was approx 50 usd so i am just trying to get regfee back now.lets see what reply comes.
These are my catches so far
It is not infringing on a trademark until it is being used in the same business as a very similar mark.
On it's own "BainConsultants.com" could realistically be used for a very wide range of businesses. If the trademark is on business management consulting and you sell to an end user who is a food consultant .. then that's perfectly legitimate usage!
The main thing is you will need to be careful of the advertising if it's parked.
I have parked it with undeveloped for sale.. i hope that is okay
Might be able to monetize this one in the future
Separate names with a comma.