Domain Empire

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bought this 5L for a personal project, but now intend to use a different name instead. I quite like it so might hang on to it for time being. Big fan of brandable names that can be applied to a range of industries.

logo.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
FishHats.com

FlipBoat.com

Sniped these today

•••
•••
•••
gigamark
Finally, this domain dropped/auctioned and picked. I've waited this for a long time:
CryptoTwits/com
(to replace my CurrencyTwits.com)

What are 'crypto twits'? I have read so much about crypto but have never come across the term twits being used. Have I missed something?

•••
gigamark

What are 'crypto twits'? I have read so much about crypto but have never come across the term twits being used. Have I missed something?

How about stocktwits.com?

•••
DollarRazors.com

GingerbreadCottages.com

Caught these 2 so far today.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
UrbanArtStudio.com

Urban art studio, like this for a variety of design/gallery uses.

•••
•••
Got VinylRecords .com

I"ll develop this one.

•••
PersonalManagers.com

Lots of these around, should be a good sell. They're good for teaching you to make waffles, stop losing so much money domaining, etc ;)

•••
•••
V/E/O/M/./com
Superb brandable; sharp tech look to it, and infers speed too (almost voom!). One of your more attractive LLLL. Nice catch.

•••
•••
•••
Big fan of short 5L brandables. This caught my eye as it actually sounds like the word for "top position" in Japanese, and I like the way it looks. I think quite memorable. A fairly generic brandable in my mind, sounds kinda fun!

103692_b47fffda5ad84d125b9d07eb10b177ef (1).jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back