Dynadot

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
nc.png

NoveltyBitcoin is a website/NoveltyCrypto taken and NoveltyCoins/dot/com avalable for min $10k offer.​

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Seems lots of friends went for Great+Keyword .com ...

Let me add my little one into that recent list. Hahaha

G/r/e/a/t/B/l/o/c/k/c/h/a/i/n/./com
That's funny. I recently picked up GreatRates.net. :)

•••
Fourton dot com

Hopefully a nice upgrade for .fi

•••
•••
•••
jecloud.png

Renewal is less than $10

Domain for cloud hosting,Aviation sector,Private jets.Travel Agency.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
farpoint-logo.png

Now google Farpoint. Then visit Farpoint*com. I think there are a lot of potential buyers other than Farpoint*com. Pretty cool.

•••
•••
Show attachment 84873

Now google Farpoint. Then visit Farpoint*com. I think there are a lot of potential buyers other than Farpoint*com. Pretty cool.
Shoot guys...My bad...I'm working too much...

I bought Farpoint.org...1994 (actually even older). My bad.

Last edited:
•••
Middl.com

Thought this was a real attractive brandable, without the 'e' at the end (though of course I'd prefer to have the version with the 'e'. I'm not crazy). I think there's 8 other extensions taken but I've only found 5 of them, .org/.co.uk/.co/.io/.de, lemme know if anyone knows of others ;)

•••
Middl.com

Thought this was a real attractive brandable, without the 'e' at the end (though of course I'd prefer to have the version with the 'e'. I'm not crazy). I think there's 8 other extensions taken but I've only found 5 of them, .org/.co.uk/.co/.io/.de, lemme know if anyone knows of others ;)

.ru is developed, I don't think they will buy it though

.nl, .us, .earth, .in, .top also taken

themiddl.com also taken

When I am buying, I don't care if the other TLD's are taken, if they're not developed, it doesn't help. There may be rare cases where the owner of the taken but undeveloped extension will be interested in buying the .com. But who knows if they ever will be interested.

Used to be a startup.
https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/middl#section-overview

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks @Haris
I rarely sell to other ext holders, I just like when many are taken as it shows the name is appealing to many besides myself. With 11 other ext taken, seems like a good bet ;)

+ And nice to know it was intended for a social startup; means others also find it attractive to build a brand around. Thanks for the find.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
coin//valley dotnet
pay//mint dotnet

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back