Dynadot

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

lodge.png

Since 2001.​

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
upload_2017-10-31_17-6-34.png

.com

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-31_17-6-19.png
    upload_2017-10-31_17-6-19.png
    5 KB · Views: 31
•••
TrinidadProperty.con

Attachments

• s-l500 (1).jpg
    s-l500 (1).jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 25
•••
•••
•••
IoTmigrate
IoTmigration

Both /Com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hourly Coin.com

This is another (probably toxic) ex-HYIP domain name. I like the name, but it's going to take a bit of cleaning before it can be sold.

•••
it's going to take a bit of cleaning before it can be sold.

What do you mean ? I don't clean my domains before putting them for sale, should I ?!?

( Looks like a good pick though :xf.wink: )

•••
•••
@Asfas1000
It looks as if it was a HYIP site offering a monthly return of 150%. That is so obviously a scam, that I feel the name may need a bit of sanitising, and it may be blocked by various vetting services. If it wasn't, then it should have been imho. Of course a buyer could do the sanitising himself, but I thought it might be better to start the process for him.

•••
It looks as if it was a HYIP site offering a monthly return of 150%. That is so obviously a scam, that I feel the name may need a bit of sanitising, and it may be blocked by various vetting services. If it wasn't, then it should have been imho. Of course a buyer could do the sanitising himself, but I thought it might be better to start the process for him.

How would you do that ? Sounds like a tough and specialized work....That said, I couldn't find anything on archive.org

•••
•••
How would you do that ? Sounds like a tough and specialized work....That said, I couldn't find anything on archive.org
I'll formalise it, and start a thread on Name Pros - that would save clogging up this thread. :)

•••
orbit.png

A logistics company,Aeronautical company,Travel agency,VR/AR brand.​

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back