IT.COM

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just bought this .com on Bido

BisnaGas

Regards

Ralph.

•••
•••
•••
Marks & Spencer might not like the use of their trade mark.

Regards
Ralph.

It's not a blanket trademark. "St Michael" can refer to other things as well. As long as you don't compete with M&S in their trademark area, it shouldn't be a problem:

Word Mark ST MICHAEL
Goods and Services IC 003. US 001 004 006 050 051 052. G & S: (Based on 44(e)) Cosmetics; perfumes; deodorants for personal use; antiperspirants; eau-de-Cologne; soaps; detergents soaps not for industrial use, or for manufacturing processes, or for medical use; washing powders; washing up liquid; bleaching preparations for household use and for hair; fabric softener; cleaning and polishing preparations; shampoos; preparations for the hair care; toothpaste; depilatory preparations; false nails; toiletries, skin care preparations, bath preparations, after-shave lotions and shaving creams, all non medicinal; personal perfumed deodorants; (Based on Intent to Use) bleaching preparations and other substances, namely, detergent for laundry use; cleaning, polishing, scouring and abrasive preparations; soaps; perfumery, essential oils, cosmetics, non-medicated toiletries; non-medicated preparations for the care of the skin; hair care and hair styling preparations; dentifrices; potpourri; nail polish removers; shoe polish; non-medicated suncare preparations; sunless tanning preparations; toiletries travel bottle sets comprising body wash, face wash, hair shampoo, hair conditioner, face cream, body cream
IC 029. US 046. G & S: (Based on 44(e)) Meat, fish, poultry and game, not live; prepared meals based on the aforesaid products, namely, meat casseroles, chilli, beef roast dinners served with preserved vegetables, sweet and sour chicken, chicken in cream, Indian recipe dishes namely, Chicken Tikka Masala with Pilau Rice, Chicken Korma with Pilau Rice, Red Thai meat and fish pastes; canned and jarred meats and fish; preserved, dried, cooked or frozen fruits, namely, fruit mousses, fruit peels, fruit pectin and vegetable products, namely, vegetable mousses; jellies, jams, eggs, milk and other milk products, namely, milk curd, cream, dairy-based spreads, yoghurts; edible oils and fats, butter, margarine and other substitutes for butter, preserves, namely, fruit preserves, pickles, edible processed nuts and seeds, namely, sunflower seeds and products based on nuts and seeds, namely, prepared, processed and shelled nuts; processed edible seed; snack bars namely, nut and seed based snack bars; soups and preparations for making soups

IC 032. US 045 046 048. G & S: (Based on 44(e)) Beer, ale and porter; (Based on Intent to Use) beers; mineral and aerated waters and other non-alcoholic drinks, namely, soft drinks, sports drinks, vegetable drinks, fruit drinks; preparations in the nature of concentrates, syrups or powders for making soft drinks, sports drinks, vegetable drinks, fruit drinks; fruit juices

IC 033. US 047 049. G & S: (Based on 44(e)) Alcoholic beverages other than beers, namely, spirits except wines and sparkling wines; (Based on Intent to Use) alcoholic beverage, namely, spirits; wine; sparkling wine

•••
•••
Great piece of research about Marks & Spencer. Thanks for the update.

Regards

Ralph.

•••
@Ralph2472 I would consider the Portuguese market for that one and not Gas related. Bisnaga is a portuguese word for squirt (best approximation, not the adult version) but a tool.

•••
@Ralph2472 I would consider the Portuguese market for that one and not Gas related. Bisnaga is a portuguese word for squirt (best approximation, not the adult version) but a tool.
Thanks for the information. I had no idea of the foreign applications. I was thinking in terms of gasoline or L.P.G.

Regards

Ralph.

•••
•••
3DSoftware.info (closely related to 3DPrinter.info which sold for $8k recently on Flippa)

•••
FunnySelfies (dotcom)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Ruue.com.png

•••
•••
prototype.to (estibot says $17k, heh)

•••
T*H*T*M*.com
GD bin
I was watching this for month or so, i tried to even buy it 3 times and removed it from my cart all the time.
I wanted to buy this but was short of funds. Its a great domain.not just for Chinese buyers but the letters are premium in itself.
Good luck. Easy 700-1000$

•••
DV.biz - I normally don't invest in .Biz (only have one other in my portfolio) but couldn't resist when I saw this one on auction because these are my initials.

•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Fay.co - my wife's name and since I can't afford to buy her the .Com as of yet she has to be happy with a .Co for now ;)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back