Domain Empire

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
CTSV.NET
11Ga1vS.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Missed Canada Day by an hour.. :xf.frown:

Ont
Canada.com

Happy 150th Birthday Canada!

Last edited:
•••
•••
BDBGroup.com

LLL+Group seems like a strong niche. 347 Sales on Namebio.

•••
•••
•••
AROO / COM

Won it on Namejet. Lots of companies have "aroo" in their name. Reminds me of Kangaroo. Would make a great name for a delivery, children's clothing or pet related company.

•••
Paciffic.com
1f3ca_200d_2642.png
1f30a.png
1f3c4_200d_2642.png

Last edited:
•••
2430.jpg

Opus means Work or Art.
Like W o r k B o o k .com and O p u s P l a c e .com...​

•••
•••
FVAR.com
Future of Virtual Augmented Reality

This one may even be better than you expect. Did you hear of "Video Assistant Referee" (VAR) in Football? It's a new technology currently being tested in friendlies and "less important" championships, but FIFA new president is a big supporter and widespread implementation seems a matter of (rather short) time. With that in mind, you may have got yourself a real jewel. I think any company that creates, sells or implements that technology would like to own FVAR.Com "Football Video Assistant Referee". My advise is to hold on to this one for a while (or sell it to me on the cheap:xf.grin:)

Last edited:
•••
This one may even be better than you expect. Did you hear of "Video Assistant Referee" (VAR) in Football? It's a new technology currently being tested in friendlies and "less important" championships, but FIFA new president is a big supporter and widespread implementation seems a matter of (rather short) time. With that in mind, you may have got yourself a real jewel. I think any company that creates, sells or implements that technology would like to own FVAR.Com "Football Video Assistant Referee". My advise is to hold on to this one for a while (or sell it to me on the cheap:xf.grin:)
Thanks a lot for the suggestions. If the name is sold as per your suggestion, you will get your fruit.

•••
•••
MoreRooms in king
I think it's a nice name for something like airbnb
More in the beginning adds a lot of potential for selected names. I believe rooms is one of them

•••
•••
•••
Acme Pay in Com

I don't know why I like this baby...

•••
•••
•••
fleekster-logo.png

.com

fleek
flēk/
adjective
  1. extremely good, attractive, or stylish.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back