Your Profession?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

theuniverse

Established Member
Impact
11
What Is Your Profession Other Than Domainer?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am a full time Graphic Designer. I work from home.
 
0
•••
and you're doing this for free?
:bingo:
liquidcherry said:
To be honest, mail your computer to me and i fix it!!!!! (remote support available) lol

Cheers

Frank
 
0
•••
SEO Guru :lol:
 
0
•••
I'm a student. Dental school.
 
0
•••
Sabre said:
Full time student :)

You are student inspite of that you have got good number of posts here.

I am an Accountant and working in a Limited concern.
 
0
•••
weblord said:
and you're doing this for free?
:bingo:

Not for free but NP members get a huge discount :)

Cheers

Frank
 
0
•••
me, pharmacists student :D
 
0
•••
Comercial Printer. Have been for 20 years :)
 
0
•••
I started late

I started a new job late in my career of 34 years! I work for a utility company. I am in my final year as a gas measurement and control mechanic apprentice! Hopefully it will follow with a job as a Gas control techinician, then I can retire. Ha! :yell:

Frank
 
0
•••
Currently management for a large cellular company, How ever, I have had hints that i will be moving into Human Resources in 2009.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I do web development for a local full-service agency. Great group of people... I love it.
 
0
•••
Sabre said:
Full time student :)


:bingo: Me too. I'm graduating in May, and will be in the market for the helpdesk / IT consulting industry for about a year, and THEN... I plan to launch my own business in this same market, but with a unique niche in mind. (I'm writing a business plan right now).

PS: I have a job interview on Tuesday for a part-time helpdesk job that I may get while I'm still in school, and then transfer into a full-time job when I graduate and before I launch my own business (I gotta pay off student loans somehow before I go into debt again for my plans...)
 
0
•••
student here as well :)
and I got a part-time job at a liquor store... hmm...
 
0
•••
Video Production. Mostly weddings and social events. Also some photography. :snaphappy:
 
0
•••
Diamond Driller Now :)

Use to be a pipefitter/welder a few years back.
 
0
•••
*Sigh* I'm still a student...
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back