NameSilo

Your Profession?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

theuniverse

Established Member
Impact
11
What Is Your Profession Other Than Domainer?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i'm unemployed. :(
 
0
•••
I sell restaurant equipment :) and sell antiques
 
0
•••
Full time student :)
 
0
•••
Retired

But I can't see myself doing nothing all day, I'm only 31 years old. I love the internet and domain names, put them together and I am a domainer :)
 
0
•••
By day, a tarp slinger, by night, a traffic broker.
 
0
•••
Web Development and Consultant.. oh, and a bum too ;)
 
0
•••
internet has been our source of income since 1999
i access internet at my home in my room.
 
0
•••
Rn.
 
0
•••
weblord said:
internet has been our source of income since 1999
i access internet at my home in my room.
Hey weblord,

What do you actually do on the net?

PM is fine ;)

I'm a full time student, part time grocery filler, full time domainer, part time sleeper.

:)
 
0
•••
Full time web designer for the past 2 years.
Quit my job last month to be a full time web designer and domainer from home.

:)
 
0
•••
it's not a secret see my sales thread that's what i mostly do
and yeah affiliate programs as well
as you can see my posted checks on affiliate talk

James said:
Hey weblord,

What do you actually do on the net?

PM is fine ;)

I'm a full time student, part time grocery filler, full time domainer, part time sleeper.

:)
 
0
•••
Civil engineer, designer, mainly deep foundation designs for structures, bridges etc.
 
0
•••
weblord said:
it's not a secret see my sales thread that's what i mostly do
and yeah affiliate programs as well
as you can see my posted checks on affiliate talk
Thanks weblord.

I may have to get in on this. ;)
 
0
•••
Engineer working for the world famous LANDROVER :) enjoying 2 weeks off at the moment :)
 
0
•••
part-time freelance web designer. =]
 
0
•••
I strip cars down for parts.
 
0
•••
A teacher, occasional singer, full time account exe.:D
 
0
•••
Property Valuation Student

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
Male Stripper....part time porn producer and yes, one day i wanna wake up and stop day dreaming :)

To be honest, mail your computer to me and i fix it!!!!! (remote support available) lol

Cheers

Frank
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back