Dynadot

showcase Your most recent domain fit for developing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
I've been searching for a domain to develop that supports the police over the likes "Black Lives Matter" and "Antifa", and I think I've discovered it here;

ThinBlueShield.com

As a business guy I know exactly how to monetize it. Now all I need to do is find the time.

What's your latest domain that you would like to see developed....Showcase, and lets discuss(y)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
ThatLameGuy.com
It's a lot of fun to push your buttons Doc....thanks for taking the bait:xf.wink:

Here is one that I don't plan to develop, but I plan a "class action" for;

SueCNN.com:xf.laugh:

•••
Yeahhh....

Support an inherently racist institution with a mediocre domain name....

You are full of s*%!

Nothing you say or do on this forum amounts to anything, develop it and then we can talk, until then keep posting cryptic, fantastical bull to make yourself feel superior and in the mean time I will continue to work on a real development project that I can showcase in the near future.....all your threads seem to have this whiff of bullshit, you never seem to have the time for anything except hyping your ego.....

I have a geo domain that I have been paying off for the last 10 months, the last few months I have been finalising development, seo, articles and research into the industry I am targeting. I only recently shared the landing page knowing that it will be going live soon, not on the day I recently regged a shite domain....see the difference?

I have been researching, and working towards a goal instead of spouting crap to boost my ego...unlike you...show something tangible or continue to be known as a bullshit%^r.........I'm pretty sure I know which option you will go with....
Do you know anything about real estate? Do you even own a home? Do you know what a mortgage is? If you want to talk development lets talk. While you've been sleeping I've been creating, and your "opinion" about the police being a racist institution, is simply WRONG:xf.rolleyes: And btw, now that I'm discovering who the "deep pockets" are behind BLM and Antifa, many of them will be going down....way down.

Final question...are you having as much fun as I'm having? You don't know what's smoke and what's not, but if you would be a little nicer I could teach you. Are you up for it? Inquiring minds would love:xf.love: to know.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I'm tempted to waste a tenner on this...
Derrick...i seriously doubt you even know the history behind the "Thin Blue Line"? I learned as a kid to respect authority, especially the police. I guarantee you the police in my country have a harder job than you and I will ever have. Just a year ago, my neighbor a Master Police Sargent with the City of Virginia Beach was the second cop to arrive at the scene after a black man DeWayne Craddock tragically shot and killed 12 of his co-workers and 12 of my neighbors in Virginia Beach. Don't believe me? Just Google DeWayne Craddock, Virginia Beach and you can read all about it.

Derrick, without a doubt the most hurtful and insidious insult that's ever been cast my way was a year ago when Don Lemon of CNN called me a racist. I'll go into the details if you would like, but he's the reason I registered the domain SueCNN.com just a few days ago because that's EXACTLY what I intend to do. SueCNN.com is a domain I intend to develop to attract others like me to join in a CLASS ACTION lawsuit to bring about honest and truthful journalism.....you see Derrick, I'm not a racist, not even close. If this doesn't make sense, I feel very sorry for you Derrick:xf.frown:

•••
It's a lot of fun to push your buttons Doc....
Thanks for pushing my Laughing at pathetic old clown-button!

It's quite entertaining to see you make a fool of yourself on a regular basis. :xf.grin:

•••
Hi guys, I am from the future. It has been (1) year.

The domain has not been developed and has been dropped.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Yeahhh....

Support an inherently racist institution with a mediocre domain name....

You are full of s*%!

Nothing you say or do on this forum amounts to anything, develop it and then we can talk, until then keep posting cryptic, fantastical bull to make yourself feel superior and in the mean time I will continue to work on a real development project that I can showcase in the near future.....all your threads seem to have this whiff of bullshit, you never seem to have the time for anything except hyping your ego.....

I have a geo domain that I have been paying off for the last 10 months, the last few months I have been finalising development, seo, articles and research into the industry I am targeting. I only recently shared the landing page knowing that it will be going live soon, not on the day I recently regged a shite domain....see the difference?

I have been researching, and working towards a goal instead of spouting crap to boost my ego...unlike you...show something tangible or continue to be known as a bullshit%^r.........I'm pretty sure I know which option you will go with....

Are you really doubting the guy that solved world hunger with the domain GourmetOlympics.com?

https://www.namepros.com/threads/can-an-8-47-domain-absolve-world-hunger-and-malnutrition.1164212/

If you can solve world hunger, you can do anything!

UPDATE - Oops. It looks like the domain dropped. I guess we are back to the drawing board when it comes to solving world hunger. :(

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for pushing my Laughing at pathetic old clown-button!

It's quite entertaining to see you make a fool of yourself on a regular basis. :xf.grin:
More on the ThinBlueShield.com, and thanks for your inquiry as to my plans for development. I founded a company with a local lawyer, Inquisitor Investigations in 1987. As licensed private investigators in Virginia we worked closely with the police departments from coast to coast. I don't know about you, but I have a great deal of respect for the police and their hazardous profession. As such I know quite a few cops including my neighbor who was one of the first to the scene after a mass shooting by a black man DeWayne Craddock of 12 of his coworkers who were of all races and ethnicities. So my first step in developing ThinBlueShield.com is to partner with my local police department to help develop and monetize my domain. One of the ways to promote and monetize it is to stripe a thin blue line down the driveways of citizens who actually support the police. Another way is to create a shield like sign that say's something to the affect, This Property is Protected by; "Thin Blue Shield".

These are just a few of my ideas Doc, but I have more. i always do:xf.wink:

•••
Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
Zzzzzz......

•••
•••
MakeSomeoneSleep.com

ThatLameGuy could develop it by posting a video where he talks about his latest plans.

•••
•••
I was hoping to see some good commercial projects in this thread. For example, RV sales are booming at the moment for obvious reasons, and I have a few suitable names to exploit this. I've also got a Brexit name, and it is time I did something with that.

•••
Just a year ago, my neighbor a Master Police Sargent with the City of Virginia Beach was the second cop to arrive at the scene after a black man DeWayne Craddock tragically shot and killed 12 of his co-workers and 12 of my neighbors in Virginia Beach.
Just to clarify... All in the same post, did you just:
  • Go out of your way to point out a horrible crime that was committed by a black man; and then
  • Told us you are not racist?
I hope you can self-reflect enough to see the problem there.

Although you may not harbor any specific ill will to the black community, I think this is a great illustration of how many of us can't even see the change that needs to happen within our own minds.

Last edited:
•••
Just to clarify... All in the same post, did you just:
  • Go out of your way to point out a horrible crime that was committed by a black man; and then
  • Told us you are not racist?
I hope you can self-reflect enough to see the problem there.

Although you may not harbor any specific ill will to the black community, I think this is a great illustration of how many of us can't even see the change that needs to happen within our own minds.
Joe, you actually fell for my narrative. I can assure you I'd have NEVER EVER mentioned that the killer was a "black man" before the "Black Lives Matter" movement. I believe there's another post here where I explained the reason why I said it was a "black man" who killed all these innocent people.

You sir are SADLY misinformed. Yes, there are racists among us and many closet racists for which I own the domain ColsetRacism.com. This isn't the place to do it Joe, but I've identified an entire sector of our population who are closet racists and many of them are backers of "Black Lives Matter" and Antifa. Joe, I wasn't born yesterday and neither were you.....just OPEN YOUR EYES and YOUR MIND:xf.rolleyes:

•••
I was hoping to see some good commercial projects in this thread. For example, RV sales are booming at the moment for obvious reasons, and I have a few suitable names to exploit this. I've also got a Brexit name, and it is time I did something with that.

Kuffy.....I'm in the process of developing DiscoverScotch.com. My idea for "Discover Scotch" came about because of the "Virtual Zoom" phenomena occurring around the world. While you may not like single malt scotch whisky, maybe you can relate a little better to a "wine tasting". Prior to Covid-19, both scotch and wine tastings were happening in person at restaurants, clubs and other venues all over the world.

Prior to Covid-19 Kuffy, my wife gave piano lessons to 19 kids and 4 adults in our home. Today she gives lessons virtually via Facetime, and while not as good as in person, it works(y)

So having attended a half dozen Scotch Tastings hosted by a friend of mine from Glasgow Scotland and here in the US compliments of the Royal Navy, I decided to start DiscoverScotch.com. There's no sense in me explaining how we intend to monetize it , but any business guy worth their salt should be able to figure it out. If you would like a little more detail I'll share it with you, but unless you have Bruce, the "KingOfScotch.com" on your team, it's unlikely you could pull it off.

•••
•••
I've identified an entire sector of our population who are closet racists
Angry old white males like yourself and the fat clown in the White House?

•••
Angry old white males like yourself and the fat clown in the White House?
Angry:xf.grin: Who me? Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately:xf.rolleyes:

•••
Wow, Bulloney has made (10) posts in this thread and hasn't even used the term "chagrin" once. That has to be some kind of record.

All in all, yet another very valuable thread by the OP. I am glad he graces us with his presence and shares so many ideas and plans that never happen.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I've been searching for a domain to develop that supports the police over the likes "Black Lives Matter" and "Antifa", and I think I've discovered it here;

ThinBlueShield.com

As a business guy I know exactly how to monetize it. Now all I need to do is find the time.

What's your latest domain that you would like to see developed....Showcase, and lets discuss(y)
What is your plan to develop and monetize?
And how will you drive traffic?

Just want to listen to your idea.
I would love to hear your exact idea.

•••
Derrick...i seriously doubt you even know the history behind the "Thin Blue Line"? I learned as a kid to respect authority, especially the police. I guarantee you the police in my country have a harder job than you and I will ever have. Just a year ago, my neighbor a Master Police Sargent with the City of Virginia Beach was the second cop to arrive at the scene after a black man DeWayne Craddock tragically shot and killed 12 of his co-workers and 12 of my neighbors in Virginia Beach. Don't believe me? Just Google DeWayne Craddock, Virginia Beach and you can read all about it.

Derrick, without a doubt the most hurtful and insidious insult that's ever been cast my way was a year ago when Don Lemon of CNN called me a racist. I'll go into the details if you would like, but he's the reason I registered the domain SueCNN.com just a few days ago because that's EXACTLY what I intend to do. SueCNN.com is a domain I intend to develop to attract others like me to join in a CLASS ACTION lawsuit to bring about honest and truthful journalism.....you see Derrick, I'm not a racist, not even close. If this doesn't make sense, I feel very sorry for you Derrick:xf.frown:

Richard, you won't ever hear me saying you are a racists. I think that specific term is used quite loosely at the moment. Not a fan of that. I don't support anyone advocating anger, hate and violence. That includes BLM. Not a popular thing to say but there you have it.

What I do hate are people polorizing opinions. Everybody white is white privileged, everybody black is unprivileged. Personally, all I care for is:are you an asshole or do you want to contribute to society?

I have no doubt, despite of the fact your wording could be better, you have the right intentions. Regarding 'racism' that is.

As much as I strongly disagree with a lot on the 'nonsense' you post. I can tell you're not a racists, by reading between the lines, and actually think you have nothing but good intentions. People should give you a break regarding this matter. I don't think it's a good subject to dive into right here, right now. Feel free to discuss in private (DM) anytime.

Regarding everything else, you have the time and money to waste on dreams that are as likely to work out in your favour as buying lottery tickets. For you that may be a nice game to play, for a lot of people, especially given the fact Corona is crushing the economy, it isn't.

Again Rich, it's nothing personal. May I ever be in the area close to you I would love to meet up and enjoy a nice whiskey. Given your 'life experience' and my 'youth' I'm sure we would enjoy the company.

Domaining wise however, I think we will always disagree and I hope your won't resent me for calling you out whenever I feel there's reason for it. Even though I think you're crazy as fuck at times (pardon my french) I respect you as a human being and have nothing personal against you.

•••
I am not from the states so i m not sure if you had it but there was a story called locomotive in high school, not sure which year.. Maybe class 4/5

Funny story
Nice guy and his ideas
Richard, you won't ever hear me saying you are a racists. I think that specific term is used quite loosely at the moment. Not a fan of that. I don't support anyone advocating anger, hate and violence. That includes BLM. Not a popular thing to say but there you have it.

What I do hate are people polorizing opinions. Everybody white is white privileged, everybody black is unprivileged. Personally, all I care for is:are you an asshole or do you want to contribute to society?

I have no doubt, despite of the fact your wording could be better, you have the right intentions. Regarding 'racism' that is.

As much as I strongly disagree with a lot on the 'nonsense' you post. I can tell you're not a racists, by reading between the lines, and actually think you have nothing but good intentions. People should give you a break regarding this matter. I don't think it's a good subject to dive into right here, right now. Feel free to discuss in private (DM) anytime.

Regarding everything else, you have the time and money to waste on dreams that are as likely to work out in your favour as buying lottery tickets. For you that may be a nice game to play, for a lot of people, especially given the fact Corona is crushing the economy, it isn't.

Again Rich, it's nothing personal. May I ever be in the area close to you I would love to meet up and enjoy a nice whiskey. Given your 'life experience' and my 'youth' I'm sure we would enjoy the company.

Domaining wise however, I think we will always disagree and I hope your won't resent me for calling you out whenever I feel there's reason for it. Even though I think you're crazy as fuck at times (pardon my french) I respect you as a human being and have nothing personal against you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back